Product Brand & Model:
      Image Dynamics i5800 (Modified)
      Image Dynamics i4500
      Image Dynamics i2600 (Modified)
      Hybrid Audio L6's V1(pair)
      Hybrid Audio L4's (pair)
      Hybrid Audio L1 Pro (pair)

Condition of all items:
      i5800: Used, but in good working order (includes box). I purchased this used off DIYMA, and used in my setup for the few months the system was installed. Shows some signs of install, but no abuse. Modified to remove crossovers on stereo but not sub and changed a few components for a cooler/cleaner sound. Performed by Matt at ID, not Matt R. Will include a new bass knob.

i4500: Used, but perfect condition (includes box). I purchased this new, and used it for only a couple months. Only signs of use are the mounting tabs.

i2600: Used, good physical condtion. I purchased this used off DIYMA, and never used it myself. Modified to remove crossovers on stereo and changed a few components for a cooler/cleaner sound. Performed by Matt at ID, not Matt R. Please read: this amp showed signs of bad internals when I first received it. I opened it up, and looked for anything loose, but could not see any issues. However, I am marking this price accordingly because I don't know if it will need repair or not.

L6's (pair): Used, great conditon (includes boxes). I purchased these used off DIYMA, and used them for a few months in my own setup. Fantastic sound! Minor signs of install, but no abuse.

L4's (pair): Used, great condition (includes box). I purchased these used off DIYMA, and used them in my pods for a few months. Again, fantastic sound. Minor signs of install, but no abuse. Will include grilles as well!

L1 Pro's (pair): Used, great condition (no box). I purhased these used off DIYMA, and used them for about 6 months. One of the best tweeters for the money I have ever heard! Minor signs of install, but no abuse.

Total Price: :
      i5800: $250
      i4500: $200
      i2600: $100 (please see notes above!)
      L6's: $250
      L4's: $200
      L1 Pros: $225

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping to US only. I will offer discounts on shipping for mulitiple purchases, as well as product discounts if more than 3 items are purcahsed.

Shipping Terms: :
      I will ship the cheapest way, insured. No international shipping, sorry. I am fine with local pickup in Atlanta or the southern suburbs, but please keep in mind that my schedule is very limited.

Pictures:
      i5800

i4500

i2600

L6's

L4's

L1's

Additional info: While I am open to offers, I will not give the equipment away. I do not NEED to sell it, so I will not take low ball offers simply to move the gear. Thanks for looking at it, please shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2007 Jetta 2.5L
      10-08-2012 12:31 PM #2
      Willing to make package deals! Discounts for local pickup.

3. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2006 jetta 2.5
      10-30-2012 02:52 PM #3
      are the hybrid audio a bolt in on the mk5,im interested but cant seem to find much about sizeing in the mk5 jetta
      2006 jetta 2.5
      stock
      oem
      factory
      coming soon.............

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2007 Jetta 2.5L
      10-30-2012 09:49 PM #4
      The MKV takes a 6.5" in the front and rear. No matter what speaker you go with you will need a spacer kit. I made mine from nylon, CNC'd for a perfect fit, but I am OCD...lol. The L6's will fit the front, with said spacer. The L4's were in custom pods on the dash, and the L1's were molded into the sail panels, aimed at the driver's ears off axis.

Short answer, nothing is a "direct fit", but these can be made to fit and the sound is worth the effort.

Brian

5. 12-23-2012 02:49 AM #5
      pm'd
      WTB: VAG COM HEX USB or MICRO CAN!

Vehicles
      2013 Jetta Hybrid & 2012 Passat TDI
      02-19-2013 12:52 PM #6
      absolutely amazing equipment...who ever buys is in for a treat (better not be cheap on the install!!)