Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1986 Quantum Wagon for sale

1. 10-06-2012 08:56 PM #1
      VERY RARE - 1986 VW Quantum wagon for sale. 5-Speed, 5 Cyl Audi engine. Driven daily by enthusiast snowbird. Not a synchro. Good shape, starts and runs fine but needs TLC by enthusiast. $1500. firm. Free weekend stay in my oceanfront condo if you buy her and drive home.
      Susan
      sdixon750@gmail.com
      no spammers or tire kickers please

Vehicles
      72 Super Beetle, 2011 GTI
      10-07-2012 01:16 PM #2
      Pictures? Mileage? Location? What kind of TLC? Interior condition? Details??

Vehicles
      92 Golf GTI, 91 Golf GL, 97 Jetta GT
      10-07-2012 07:39 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by 72aircooled View Post
      Pictures? Mileage? Location? What kind of TLC? Interior condition? Details??
      What he said. ^

4. 10-08-2012 12:33 PM #4
      Please email me for more photos and other details. Mileage is approx 160,000. last I looked. If you are looking for a Pebble Beach winner for $1500 I suggest looking elsewhere. Interior is cloth, not ripped, but there is some wear on the carpet. There is a full tool set and manuals, as well as the rare roof rack parts. Spare clutch and another set of wheels and tires comes with it. There is a dent in the hatch and some surface rust and a few minor dings on the body. Some of the weatherstripping is ripply and the paint has some issues, although it looks really nice with a wash and wax. It starts and runs well, has lots of power and the trans is very smooth. It has a non-original exhaust which actually sounds good, and nice aluminum wheels. Not perfect, but decent for its age. Basically everything works, though, and I have enjoyed having it. Rare and unusual has its good points. Located in Daytona, FL.
      Last edited by alfamia; 10-08-2012 at 12:38 PM.