Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Va> 1984 Scricco

1. 10-07-2012 10:21 AM #1
      Just picked this car up was going to use it as a driver this winter . After looking at the body of the car i think it would better suit someone to restore . The car has 220k on it no rust that i can find . It does need some work . PO tells me there is a short at the fuel pump and a switch needs to be wired in .The car also needs a water pump and possible a starter . Interior isn't the best seats are leather and torn and dash is cracked . Has a new alternator and hoses under the hood . The only other thing i can think is wrong with the car is the windsheild has a crack on the passenger side about 8" long .

I have one picture for now and can get more if there is some interest . I'm thinking i need at least 1400 for the car . I'm located in Va 22405 .

The PO did try and rattle can paint it . It had a bunch of runs so I've started to sand them down and plan to at least put some primer on those spots .

2. 10-11-2012 06:44 AM #2
      Anyone price is OBO and i'm willing to make a deal if it can move this week.

3. 10-19-2012 09:56 PM #3
      Willing to let it go for 1000 if it can be picked up before the end of the month . Come on guys someone must want this .

Vehicles
      91 g60 Corrado, 89 golf gt, 78 Camaro, 04 cb919, 82 dodge ramcharger,
      11-03-2012 08:09 AM #4
      Do you still have the car?