Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: wtb corrado in FL or somewhat close to FL (NO PROJECTS!) looking for DAILY VR6 or 16v

Vehicles
      2007 cw gti
      10-07-2012 12:46 PM #1
      like the title sais im looking for a corrado in the price range of up to $11,000.. dont waste my time with projects im looking for a vr6 or 16v or 1.8t nice and clean corrado. i basically want to buy one ready to throw air and wheels and maybe respray.. shaved bays are welcomed if the car is boosted i dont want it unless its a 1.8
      INSTAGRAM_ whothe****isvanillaice

Vehicles
      2007 cw gti
      10-10-2012 01:40 PM #2
      bump
      INSTAGRAM_ whothe****isvanillaice

Vehicles
      1993 Corrado
      10-10-2012 08:25 PM #3
      i have a corrado i could sell you, it would honestly be kind of a project but it runs solid drives smooth, has wietec suspension, drilled and slotted rotors, interior is rough and so is the paint but no body rust and no dents larger than a golf ball. its a vr6 with a stage 3 c2 turbo kit, has a high quality oil cooler. i want to keep the car and restore it, my plans were to strip the turbo kit off and restore the rest. i will sell it cheap if you want to save a ton of money, replace what parts you feel you want to. im in orlando fl. pm me and ill give you my cell # and send you plenty of pictures.. if interested.