VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Wow 10 years on the vortex!!!

10K views 47 replies 43 participants last post by  zigster38 
#1 ·
This month is my 10 year anniversary on the vortex as "2deepn2dubs"!!! Don't know if this is good or if it just means I'm a big loser!! Lol:p

Here's a few of the cars I've built over the years...

See less See more
#39 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone!! :thumbup:

I put a 2.0 16v on scirocco cis smogged and reffed with 5spd 020, coils in front axle flip in rear with air shocks, Maserati bi-turbo wheels...

That's crazy Bryce. You and I joined on the same exact day and year. :thumbup: The only difference is that I've only had my Jetta since I bought it brand new in 2002. My wife had a mk3 but, that doesn't count. :D
That's awesome we're twinsies!!!:p I bought my mk2 Jetta(the first one at the top) in 1999 it was my first watercooled after dozens of aircooled VWs!!;):thumbup:

#28 ·
HAHA I remember when I first stumbled onto the tex' back in 2000 I would onyl go to the MKII forum. Then one day I discovered the car Lounge by mistake and was addicted until now. I remember there was a few more technical people on here back in the day.

Guess I'm aloser too:laugh: definitely have learned alot from the Car Lounge

#29 · (Edited)

I had another name before this one but I can't remember what it was

Welcome to the club

My wife was also on here for about the same time she got banned also

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.