Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: feeler 1990 Jetta Gli 16v

Vehicles
      1990 VW GLI
      10-07-2012 06:46 PM #1
      This car is in great shape and is rust free. Im just ready to move onto something more luxurious but will only sell this for the right amount. Car comes with Recaro seats, Momo steering wheel, Thule rack and faring, OBD2 Vr6 swapped with extended harness, stainless header, optima red top battery, Neuspeed chipped ECU, catch can, brand new custom bent exhaust straight piped into a Borla muffler, and inline filler. Has new chains, chain guides, head gasket, the rings are beginning to wear so it smokes a little bit but still runs like a champ. Has brand new polished hood struts too so no more crappy prop stick. The mileage on the motor is unknown but the car has about 150k on the body. It will have Raceland Ultimo coilovers on it, diamond racing steelies that are 15x8 and 15x9.5 freshly painted silver, also comes with a set of 15x6 Corrado steelies with VW center caps and bolt head caps, and ECS 12.5 and 10.5mm spacers. The interior is black carpet and black headliner. Headliner is perfect except for minor wear around the sunroof crank which is to be expected. The dash has a minor dent in it from where the previous owner before me had dropped it. The carpet is perfect, has mk3 stalks/ cluster and OBD port, but the interior it is missing a few little interior pieces like one speaker cover. It has two Sony 6x9 speakers in the rear and will come with a JVC head unit. Also has a wink mirror but will come with the original. Car is in amazing shape and is very clean. I get a lot of comments on how well it has been kept up over the years.

PM me if interested and make me an offer.

Vehicles
      1990 VW GLI
      10-07-2012 06:51 PM #2
      Also comes with two new euro fenders that need painted but have the lights. Also will throw in an aero grille setup

Vehicles
      B5.5
      10-07-2012 07:07 PM #3
      Price/Location
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!
      H&R Springs, Bilstein Struts, ECS Sleeve kit, Grenade Knob, Stubby Antenna, Neuspeed Front Sway Bar, Thule Rack, Yakima Big Powderhounds, Euroswitch, Full LeBra, 35% Tint, Short Shift, Forge Splitter, 19x7.5 GLK's

Vehicles
      1990 VW GLI
      10-07-2012 07:14 PM #4
      Eastern panhandle of WV and make an offer I am pretty firm on where I wanna be which is in the 5-5300 range

Vehicles
      1990 VW GLI
      10-07-2012 07:33 PM #5
      Well. More realistically 43-47 range

Vehicles
      04.5 jetta gli
      10-15-2012 06:12 PM #6
      Ill trade u for my 94 e320. Check my threads for pics. !!!!
      curtsey flushes are necessary