- Car is rated at 160+HP/270+Torque (Very quick off the line)
- 225/40 18'' wheels and tires (50% left on thread at least)
- Xenon headlights with angel eyes
- Full LED tail lights
- WASTE VEGETABLE OIL KIT! Fully installed Greasecar.com kit. (Dual tank system, so can use the spare wheel tank for any bio fuel or as aux tank for 900+ mile range!) You can drive this car for FREE with supply of used vegetable oil.
I owned this car since 2006 and have done the following maintenance:
- Oil changed every 7,500 miles. The car uses only synthetic oil 505.00 (VW standard).
- Transmission fluid and filter changed at 130K
- Class 2 tow hitch installed at 140K
- New Bosh style MAF at 158K
- Front end alignment at 175K along with 4 new Monroe Shocks.
- New timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, all tensioners and rollers changed at 202K. So it's good for at least another 80K.
- Paint shop repainted front bumper, hood, roof and rear hatch matching the indigo blue original paint perfectly. Topped off with clear coat of course. This was done at 203K.
- New alternator replaced at 205K
- New A/C compressor and dryer replaced at 206K
Car is very agile yet economical. I usually average 35+ MPG in the city and 40 MPG on the highway. Even when towing a boat the car does 25+ MPG!!!