Sales at Butler Tire & Wheels
HRE | Savini | Lexani | Forgiato | BBS | Rotiform | RBP | Niche | TSW | Lorinser | Fuel | Black Rhino | Dub| Foose | US Mags | American Force | Vossen | Rennen | Beyern | Brambus | OZ | Enkei | Cray | Conventry | Michelin | Pirelli | Toyo
"Your pants too tight,your wheels too bright"
OP is the biggest dumbsh1t ever.
Here's the rules:
- Signature confirmation required on $250 and up or the buyer instantly wins. I always tell the buyer and most of the time they're like no, I can't be at home and I'm like oh okay I'll waive and and send it signature required anyways LOL What do I care about their life, I already have their money (sad, but true )
- UPS/FedEx and USPS EMS (EMS ONLY) give you $100 free, it's up to you to purchase any additional amount. UPS doesn't know that you didn't ship Rotas nor are they going to listen to you yabber about lightweight forged alloy wheels.
- Always insure your stuff. You just learned perhaps the most expensive lesson of your life. Suck it up, don't let it hurt your butt too long and moveeeeeee on.
- Don't trust anyone. Not shipping carriers, not your customers, not your mom I'm talking fcuking no one. Trust yourself only.
Now OP is out the money, the wheels and his pride while dickface in NorCal has two wheels for free. He's not going to ship them back and PayPal is going to give him a full refund.
my two cents:
- ebay/paypal enforce a system whereby the seller has to act like a good business does, under the notion that the customer is always right. people don't always realize the overhead and care that's required to live up to this standard. I'm not saying OP had any bad intentions (and he seems to fully accept the state of things), but these rules do their best to marginalize people acting as if a sale is a casual thing.
- don't conduct any communications outside of the ebay mail system.
Not an enthusiast.
I would not UPS internationally. They suck with clearing customs. I would use Fedex is there is anything complex (For example, when I lived in the UK, I was VAT and duty exempt. Fedex could figure that out. UPS never did and kept asking for money, which I eventually paid and had to have refunded to get my ****)
Originally Posted by Ducky TSX
I am still surprised people think the Buyer was part of a scam when UPS admits two wheels didn't get there. Maybe the Buyer and UPS are both part of the scam?
Let's help Colin!