Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Thread: APR BBQ ...... NASHVILLE >>>>If anyone is interested in a Group Drive to event????

    1. 10-11-2012 12:23 PM #1
      Hey Middle Tn peeps... Im heading out on Saturday at Oct 12th 5:30am SHARP from the Target Parking Lot of OHB in Brentwood. Anyone wanting to meet up Let me know and we can Group Drive to event!
      Last edited by rs6avant; 10-11-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Forgot LOCATION

    2. Geriatric Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      ur mums house
      Posts
      35,626
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World | Das Auto | Feed Your Restless
      10-11-2012 02:43 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by rs6avant View Post
      Hey Middle Tn peeps... Im heading out on Saturday at Oct 12th 5:30am SHARP from the Target Parking Lot of OHB in Brentwood. Anyone wanting to meet up Let me know and we can Group Drive to event!
      Feel free to join our group too!

      Downtown Atlanta at the Varsity 0900AM EST.
      Last edited by Aonarch; 10-11-2012 at 02:51 PM.
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Quote Originally Posted by GoForBroke View Post
      I'm noticing more and more that Aonarch has some of the better comments.
      Aye, I do.

    3. 10-11-2012 06:37 PM #3
      We would love to meet up! I think however we are going to be going down through Alabama. I think its a horse apiece with whichever route we take. Just like to avoid the ATL Traffic....LOL

      Looking forward to seeing all the Wagons!!!

    4. Geriatric Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      ur mums house
      Posts
      35,626
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World | Das Auto | Feed Your Restless
      10-11-2012 07:05 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by rs6avant View Post
      We would love to meet up! I think however we are going to be going down through Alabama. I think its a horse apiece with whichever route we take. Just like to avoid the ATL Traffic....LOL

      Looking forward to seeing all the Wagons!!!
      Wagon > All
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Quote Originally Posted by GoForBroke View Post
      I'm noticing more and more that Aonarch has some of the better comments.
      Aye, I do.

    5. 10-12-2012 11:50 AM #5
      Alright i know of 3 others from the Nashville area meeting up! Any others wanting to roll together let me know se we dont leave without yeah!

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •