Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: 2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX SE 14,xxx Miles! CT

1. 10-12-2012 06:49 AM #1
      FS: 06 IX SE TB. CT 14,xxx MILES! And maybe ~3-4k on the build. But its one of the cleanest evos around! Makes 500+ awhp

Easiest part to start with, interior. 10/10. Its absolutely perfect, no flaws, no issues, no problems. Extremely clean and well kept. Only mods on the interior would be a grouppe-s 3 gauge panel, and the relocated stock radio to lower pocket. I do still have the stock panels that came off if anyone would want to return it back to stock. I have an AEM wideband (with serial port hooked up for logging), and an AEM boost gauge. The third hole is empty because i had plans to run water/meth and never did.

Exterior, again is near absolutely perfect. 9.9/10. The ONLY issue on the exterior would be the front lip having scrapes on the under side, and one or two of the clips for it broke. And with this i kept the car looking stock, mildly lowered, and NO TINTS!

Now the build. Everything was done at a personal garage that my father and i work out of, mainly doing full restorations on older cars. The work was done by me, or my friend (who works at a shop that has dealt with evos and dsm's for a long time now, can give more details if needed). As for me I am very particular with my work, and the parts used. I did not cut any corners, and did not hesitate to put money out for quality parts. I paid attention to details, kept things neat and clean appearance, and also kept all stock options- abs, power steering, and even a/c! Also this is a speed density setup. Here is a parts list, it may be missing a few minor parts that are installed but its most of it. *NOTE* i have MOST of the stock parts that have been taken off and replaced, they can be sold off or given with the car depending on negotiated prices.

MOTOR
      Headway performance CNC ported polished head
      Supertech valves
      supertech hd springs
      supertech titanium retainers
      kelford 272 cams
      ARP head studs
      ARP Main studs
      R&R Aluminum rods
      Weisco HD pistons +.20
      Fluidampr Removed balance shaft custom block off
      Gates timing belt

TURBO SETUP
      Garrett 35R t4 divided 1.06 a/r
      Full race t4 twin scroll
      Dual tial 44mm wastegates
      ETS 3.5" FMIC
      Custom full 3" upper and lower pipes
      Custom 4" Intake pipe and large filter
      Tial Q BOV
      3"” Turbo back with Magnaflow muffler
      Test Pipe with 02 Fouler
      Custom wastegate dump tubes under car (open)
      Coolant lines Oil feed/return

FUEL SET UP
      Full Blown dual pumper hanger
      Dual Walboro 255 modified high pressure fuel pumps
      -10 fuel feed from tank with XRP Fittings
      AEM fuel rail
      STM -10 fuel rail adapters
      Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator
      XRP fuel pressure gauge
      XRP 50 Micron Fuel Filter (steel mesh for race gas)
      -6 fuel return line straight to tank
      Fuel Injector Clinic 2150cc injectors
      Dual relay set up straight from battery for fuel pumps

SUSPENSION
      Meagan racing coilovers
      Robispec Front Sway Bar
      Robispec Rear Sway Bar
      Custom adjustable swaybar endlinks

MISC
      Engine damper
      Spoolin Up COP
      Zaklee Clear Timing Cover
      AEM Boost gauge
      AEM Wideband/Gauge
      Grouppe-S 3 Gauge Panel
      Radio relocation kit
      Vacuum Distribution block
      Grimmspeed Boost controller
      CBRD Slim radiator and fan with upper hose
      Omni 4bar
      Exedy Triple Disc
      Hood dampeners

Honestly i dont need any lowballing going on. This is an EXTREMELY clean car, with very low miles, and what i would say is an extremely nice build. I am purposely going to post a high asking price for the simple fact of i would rather talk to potential buyers and negotiate. This is OBO, only serious inquiries. $37,000 You can post questions on this thread, i will check when i can, or to discuss more you can send PM's.

2. 10-12-2012 06:52 AM #3

Engine bay is a little messy in those pictures but more has been cleaned up.
      i have ALOT more pictures, of parts and more of the build. I can email them to whom ever.

Vehicles
      77 pbr DCIvw
      11-01-2012 08:36 AM #7
      free bump! me and my wife own a evo 9 . we bought it all stock for 29k 4 years ago with 28k on it it currently has 51k on it. i had it appraised by my boss who does a lot of dealer car hole sales and he said its still worth 25 hole saale -28 private sale. this with the extensive build and quality parts on it is worth every nickle of 37k.