Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Links back to The Car Lounge (opens in same window)
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 36 to 41 of 41

    Thread: What Does TCL Think of TDi Cup?

    1. Member oh noes! cars!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 24th, 2007
      Location
      Mississauga, Ont.
      Posts
      5,950
      Vehicles
      '07 Mazda 3s GT, '13 Subaru Impreza Sport
      10-12-2012 04:03 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Geesixty View Post
      Absolutely! As is, it has great power / torque off the line, but the torque does not translate as well after third gear and the acceleration rate drops noticeably. At the track, I found myself repeatedly looking at the speedo on the longer straights to make sure it was still picking up speed, which it inevitably was, just not with the same zest as it was at the lower speeds.



      I'm not aware of a Jetta Sport TDI... are you asking about the MKIV Jetta TDI Wagon?
      Nope, sedan

      http://www.autos.ca/car-test-drives/...sport-edition/

      sport suspension, wheels, steering wheel, steats, trim, etc etc
      Quote Originally Posted by MK420TH92 View Post
      Now b/c of this im fkn paranoid about mines. For for theifs out there u better watch out... cuz im nockturnal....i dont go to sleep till 4am either.... and i bought a machette a ago... if i see u near my car im running out there and ima chop ur ass up.... real shiitt
      http://www.adventureseekers.co
      We are giants, with stars at our fingertips

    2. Member jrmcm's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 27th, 2001
      Location
      Plano, TX
      Posts
      5,157
      Vehicles
      2008 BMW 550i ...................... 2011 Mazda CX-9
      10-12-2012 04:03 PM #37
      Kind of gaudy

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 8th, 2000
      Location
      Portland, ME
      Posts
      4,162
      Vehicles
      1973 Porsche 911T, 1993 VW Corrado VR6, 2010 VW Jetta TDI Cup
      10-12-2012 04:26 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by oh noes! cars! View Post
      Nope, sedan

      http://www.autos.ca/car-test-drives/...sport-edition/

      sport suspension, wheels, steering wheel, steats, trim, etc etc
      Ah... it's a Canadian-only model, eh? Very cool!

      Your quote reminds me of:

      Quote Originally Posted by Elwood
      It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

    4. Member oh noes! cars!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 24th, 2007
      Location
      Mississauga, Ont.
      Posts
      5,950
      Vehicles
      '07 Mazda 3s GT, '13 Subaru Impreza Sport
      10-12-2012 04:57 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by Geesixty View Post
      Ah... it's a Canadian-only model, eh? Very cool!

      Your quote reminds me of:
      Haha nice. I didn't realize it was a .ca model only...wonder why?
      Quote Originally Posted by MK420TH92 View Post
      Now b/c of this im fkn paranoid about mines. For for theifs out there u better watch out... cuz im nockturnal....i dont go to sleep till 4am either.... and i bought a machette a ago... if i see u near my car im running out there and ima chop ur ass up.... real shiitt
      http://www.adventureseekers.co
      We are giants, with stars at our fingertips

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 13th, 2004
      Location
      CA
      Posts
      1,703
      Vehicles
      '05 S2000, '90 CRX
      10-12-2012 06:26 PM #40
      I'd love one without that terrible front bumper.

    6. Member Woodski's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2010
      Location
      Southington, CT
      Posts
      1,950
      Vehicles
      '93 940, '95 SL1
      10-12-2012 06:35 PM #41
      the racing series was awesome.

      good racing the first 25min then demo derby the last 5

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •