Drove my 2009 Tiguan today and all was fine.
Parked the car and when I returned, the car started normally but I could not release the electronic parking brake. The park brake failure light appeared on the dashboard. I eventually was able to release the park brake by pushing the switch before the computer was able to recognise the problem.
So I drove off thinking it was just the parking brake. Then I saw the display was warning me that the driver door was open which it wasn't. Opened/Closed the door again no change.
Then i proceeded to loose:
- Auto Hold (Linked to Park Brake)
- Air conditioning
- Multi-functional steering wheel controls
- Bluetooth Phone System
- Speed Sensing Door Locks
- Auto Headlamps
- Auto Windshield Wipers
- Stereo that randomly turns off by itself
- Speedometer and Radio Lighting
- Internal Indicator Display
- Temporally lost ESP
Car drove normally otherwise.
- Car warned me intermittently of left reverse light not working for the few days prior.
- Tiguan 2.0TSI 4Motion
I have to say I am a little worried.
Can anyone help!