Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CC Full Interior LED Set - Error Free - 09-Current - Crisp White [deAutoKey]

1. 03-12-2013 11:47 PM #1
      Yes, it is finally here, our interior LED set - ERROR FREE 09-Current
      Includes:
      (2) Front Dome
      (2) Front Sun Visor
      (3) Rear Dome
      (1) Glove Box
      (1) Trunk Light

http://deAutoKey.com/product/9pc-com...-volkswagen-cc

The entire set is $99.99 free shipping. lifetime warranty:

http://deautokey.com/product/full-li...nd-play-bright

And then they are individually priced also.

[Specs]
      -The lights will "fade out" when you turn off your car just like your current stock lights
      -These will not stay on or “glow” after you shut off your car like other sets
      -Crisp White color – No cheap blue or yellow tint
      -Works with MFD (car controls)
      -No spotting that you see in other brands-Guaranteed!
      -No Errors
      -Lifetime Warranty

These LED have been tested by us and by real forum members, found in this thread:
      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...terior-Testers
      Last edited by deAutoKey.com; 01-21-2014 at 04:01 PM.
      w:www.deAutoKey.com – Free Shipping Always – High quality LED/Vinyls/Keys
      f:www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey – Exclusive savings, discount codes and announcements for FB fans
      i:www.Instagram.com/deAutoKey – Tag us in a cool VW pic or our product – we will follow you!

2. 03-13-2013 01:00 AM #2
      Good price, will be looking into it this weekend.

3. 03-13-2013 01:51 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by NUISANCECC View Post
      Good price, will be looking into it this weekend.
      Thanks

When introducing a new product we always have a low introductory price, these most likely will go up in price in the future...
      f:www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey – Exclusive savings, discount codes and announcements for FB fans
      i:www.Instagram.com/deAutoKey – Tag us in a cool VW pic or our product – we will follow you!

Vehicles
      13 CC R-Line
      03-13-2013 08:18 AM #4
      Ordered my set last night and ordered two extra 194 base bulbs for to replace my other LED puddle lamps. Gotta have matching color temps!
      2013 CC R-Line Candy White/Black | APR Stage II | Eibach Prokit/Koni STR.T | R8 Coilpacks/Oil Cap | deAutoKey LED Interior/Puddle/Footwell Lamps | Euro Switch/Cupholder/Color R-Line Cluster | Flipout RVC | 35% Tint

5. 03-13-2013 09:55 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by MikeinNJ View Post
      Ordered my set last night and ordered two extra 194 base bulbs for to replace my other LED puddle lamps. Gotta have matching color temps!
      Good idea, you won't be sorry with this color temperature.

Vehicles
      2013 VW CC Sport Plus
      03-13-2013 07:17 PM #6
      As one of the testers, I can confirm that these have a beautiful white light as compared to stock. I hadn't been in my car during darkness until the other day and the light was amazing!

John.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      Audi A4'97--> Subie WRX'07 Stage 3+--> Murano--> VW GTi'11--> VW CC 2011 now
      03-13-2013 07:24 PM #7
      pictures of the bulbs?

some people are picky about that!
      Ko4 ClubCC: CTS AIS,BW Ko4,Neuspeed FMIC,DevilsOwn Stg 2,APR DSG,UNI DV Reloc Kit,Forge DV,CTS CCan,BSH Throttle,R8 Coils,R8 Oil Cap,Porsche Coolant Cap,APR DP,Milltek CBE,BSH Torque Mnt,VRC13/Hancook V12,SHS Coils,Hotchkis 27mm RSB,Dectane Headlights,5K/3k Morimoto,RLine Tails,Flat MFSW/shifters,Fully LEDed,WT 27%,Aspherical Mrrs,Alum Interior Accents/Vents&etc In Process:More Styling PartsNexT:Ran out of Ideas

8. 03-13-2013 07:35 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by Stero1D View Post
      pictures of the bulbs?

some people are picky about that!
      It is in the other thread:

But I don't think it is that serious...

9. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2.0T CC DSG
      03-13-2013 10:42 PM #9
      kinda expensive for my taste. I like the fact it's lifetime warranty. LED literally never burn out unless power surge

Does it mean IF one bulb is burned out, the customer have to send one back for an exchange?

Vehicles
      13 CC R-Line
      03-13-2013 10:50 PM #10
      If you price out a full set of 9 of them on a wholesaler website/ebay/etc, they will come out to around this price or substantially more than these. I know because I just wasted a few dollars more at another site and the bulbs interfered with 'leaving home' feature, the lock/unlock with keyfob, flickered, and had a bit of a cheesy blue hue.

With these, for the same price, you are getting nice crisp white and more importantly bulbs that are guaranteed to work with our finicky cars and not having to guess about fitment.

I will post a full review of these when they get here on Friday!
      2013 CC R-Line Candy White/Black | APR Stage II | Eibach Prokit/Koni STR.T | R8 Coilpacks/Oil Cap | deAutoKey LED Interior/Puddle/Footwell Lamps | Euro Switch/Cupholder/Color R-Line Cluster | Flipout RVC | 35% Tint

11. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 VW CC Sport
      03-14-2013 12:07 AM #11
      Just ordered a set along with extras for the puddles. Thanks for your help MikeinNJ

12. 03-14-2013 06:34 AM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by sti(CC)ky View Post
      kinda expensive for my taste. I like the fact it's lifetime warranty. LED literally never burn out unless power surge

Does it mean IF one bulb is burned out, the customer have to send one back for an exchange?
      Yes, each case is different and we have just sent replacements without getting the bulb back, but usually you will need to ship back the bulb. It is rare these go out but it happens if the volts are acting up in your car, or a install mishap.

These are priced to sell, the set has the best quality and price on the internet with a lifetime warranty, no hassle return policy if you are not happy (never had a return on these).

We have had many people buy other sets then buy us after reading reviews and then emailing us noticing the difference!

If you price out a full set of 9 of them on a wholesaler website/ebay/etc, they will come out to around this price or substantially more than these. I know because I just wasted a few dollars more at another site and the bulbs interfered with 'leaving home' feature, the lock/unlock with keyfob, flickered, and had a bit of a cheesy blue hue.

With these, for the same price, you are getting nice crisp white and more importantly bulbs that are guaranteed to work with our finicky cars and not having to guess about fitment.

I will post a full review of these when they get here on Friday!
      I was about to say all of this, your statement is very true, that is why we wanted to create this set so people did not have to deal with these other companies selling LED that are not meant for our cars! Those usually flicker/glow (customer words, not ours) and go out because their volts are not meant to handle a VW. Ours are meant to handle the volt surge in a VW, we spend the extra money to get that option in our LED.

Also, we will add the option for puddle lights and adjust price for everyone.

Thank you
      Last edited by deAutoKey.com; 03-14-2013 at 06:44 AM.

13. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 VW CC Sport
      03-14-2013 07:30 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by deAutoKey.com View Post
      Also, we will add the option for puddle lights and adjust price for everyone.

Thank you
      So are you saying you'll update my order from last night with an adjusted/ discounted price ?

14. Member
      Vehicles
      Audi A4'97--> Subie WRX'07 Stage 3+--> Murano--> VW GTi'11--> VW CC 2011 now
      03-14-2013 09:27 AM #14
      It is in the other thread:

But I don't think it is that serious...
      Well many people are picky, becasue there are different bulbs on the market!

I didnt see any pictures of the bulbs in that thread!
      Ko4 ClubCC: CTS AIS,BW Ko4,Neuspeed FMIC,DevilsOwn Stg 2,APR DSG,UNI DV Reloc Kit,Forge DV,CTS CCan,BSH Throttle,R8 Coils,R8 Oil Cap,Porsche Coolant Cap,APR DP,Milltek CBE,BSH Torque Mnt,VRC13/Hancook V12,SHS Coils,Hotchkis 27mm RSB,Dectane Headlights,5K/3k Morimoto,RLine Tails,Flat MFSW/shifters,Fully LEDed,WT 27%,Aspherical Mrrs,Alum Interior Accents/Vents&etc In Process:More Styling PartsNexT:Ran out of Ideas

15. 03-14-2013 04:35 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by Stero1D View Post
      Well many people are picky, becasue there are different bulbs on the market!

I didnt see any pictures of the bulbs in that thread!
      It is on the second page.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-Testers/page2

I honestly just don't get the point of seeing them, what are you looking for exactly, maybe I can help you? When you order a set you can see them : )

also a closeup of our LED installed:
      http://instagram.com/p/V5jzVeKG_U/

Thank you
      Last edited by deAutoKey.com; 03-14-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Vehicles
      13 CC R-Line
      03-15-2013 06:33 PM #16
      Ordered them Tuesday evening, received them today. So far they look much better than the ones from superbright, they fit much better (no bending prongs to fit), and most importantly, they allow 'leaving home' and lock/unlock to function properly.

It's still light out right now, so I can't really comment on the color temp but I will take side my side pics of them vs the ones from super bright and vs stock when it get's dark. So far, the deAutokey show no hint of blue when I did a side by side with the slightly blue tinted superbrightleds ones. These are pure.

I will post some pics when it get's dark out.

17. 03-15-2013 07:39 PM #17
      Ordered them Tuesday evening, received them today. So far they look much better than the ones from superbright, they fit much better (no bending prongs to fit), and most importantly, they allow 'leaving home' and lock/unlock to function properly.

It's still light out right now, so I can't really comment on the color temp but I will take side my side pics of them vs the ones from super bright and vs stock when it get's dark. So far, the deAutokey show no hint of blue when I did a side by side with the slightly blue tinted superbrightleds ones. These are pure.

I will post some pics when it get's dark out.
      NOT the first time I am hearing this vs superbrightled!

Thanks for the feedback, we highly appreciate it.

Vehicles
      13 CC R-Line
      03-15-2013 08:00 PM #18
      Tested 'leaving home' feature at night, works just as it should. Also, when the button for a domelight is left pushed and the bulb should be off when the car is locked, it IS actually off (the superbrightLEDs would strobe and flicker if you left a dome light switch pushed in, instead of being completely off)

As promised pics:

Also note that due to my crappy phone camera and all the bright LEDs vs the dark outside, the difference between superbright and deAutoKey didn't show up as it did in person. However I did take a side by side of the two in the housing:

Left: deAutoKey (pure white) Right: SuperBrightLEDs (Blue tint)

The pics of the full deAutoKey set installed:

Last edited by MikeinNJ; 03-15-2013 at 08:02 PM.

19. 03-15-2013 08:08 PM #19
      Pics look amazing, that crisp white makes the car look even better

We will never trash talk a competitor, but what you are saying is all true about that company, we hear this in emails and private msgs all the time, it is good you can give an honest review and opinion here.

Thanks

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      03-17-2013 04:50 AM #20
      Any discounts going on right now?

Sent from my shoe phone
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake
      Black 1991 GTI with Stage 4+ G60 Rallye Golf Swap

21. 03-17-2013 09:21 AM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by cleanmk2gti View Post
      Any discounts going on right now?

Sent from my shoe phone
      Like us on FB:
      www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey for a $3 off coupon

and as always, 10% Military Discount.

Thank you

Vehicles
      13 CC R-Line
      03-17-2013 08:15 PM #22
      Ordered four of the footwell LEDs in crisp white for my footwell kit that is on order!

23. 03-17-2013 08:33 PM #23
      Ordered four of the footwell LEDs in crisp white for my footwell kit that is on order!
      Thanks, all orders will ship out tomorrow!

24. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 VW CC Sport
      03-18-2013 07:29 AM #24
      Do you have license plate LEDs for the CC as well? I sent a couple emails to the address on your website but have yet to receive a response.

25. 03-18-2013 04:08 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
      Do you have license plate LEDs for the CC as well? I sent a couple emails to the address on your website but have yet to receive a response.
      Sorry, did not see the emails.

Actually we have customers use this:
      http://deautokey.com/product/2pcs-mk...ense-plate-kit

They have no issues and throw no codes.

Thank you
      Last edited by deAutoKey.com; 03-18-2013 at 04:10 PM.

26. 03-20-2013 10:17 PM #26
      2100 FB "Like" Winner Picked:
      First Name: Rachel Last Name: Sir
      Winner will receive 1 silicone key cover in any color.

*Please note only first 3 letters of last names are posted for privacy reasons!

If you didn't win, you can always purchase them at only $7.99+ FREE SHIPPING:
      http://www.deAutoKey.com/product/bla...one-key-covers

Please check back at 2150 likes when we pick another winner

To see all the past winners:
      http://www.deAutoKey.com/prizes

www.facebook.com/deAutoKey

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      03-21-2013 03:24 AM #27
      I just ordered a set. Can't wait for them ti show up to get them in.

Sent from my shoe phone
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake

28. 03-21-2013 06:26 AM #28
      I just ordered a set. Can't wait for them ti show up to get them in.

Sent from my shoe phone

It will be out today.

Thank you

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      03-21-2013 07:36 AM #29
      No they already shipped. Should be here by Saturday

Sent from my shoe phone

30. 03-21-2013 05:34 PM #30
      No they already shipped. Should be here by Saturday

Sent from my shoe phone
      even better.

I meant all orders placed at that time will ship

Thanks

Vehicles
      09 CC 4mo, 92 GCOC SLC
      03-21-2013 07:18 PM #31
      I installed mine on Tuesday and WOW what a difference!!!

32. 03-21-2013 09:55 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by markcorrado1 View Post
      I installed mine on Tuesday and WOW what a difference!!!

Very true statement, I don't know how I lived without LED installed in my car, it made that much of a difference.

Thank you

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      03-21-2013 10:52 PM #33
      Got mine today

Sent from my shoe phone

34. 03-21-2013 11:39 PM #34
      Got mine today

Sent from my shoe phone

35. Member
      Vehicles
      09 VW CC
      03-22-2013 12:18 AM #35
      I ordered a set on Tuesday and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of them.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast