Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1994 VW Corrado SLC VR6 For Sale

1. 04-22-2013 01:47 PM #1
      Hello everyone! I'm Gabriel from Puerto Rico. I'm selling my Black VW Corrado. Here is a description and some pictures of the car. A/C ice cold. All scheduled maintenance were perform by a VW professional. All records are available. Always garaged kept and it has been cover to protect the paint. Excellent condition. Looks & drives great. You must see it in person. Never seen snow because here in the island we enjoy from a tropical weather. New tires, only 200 miles driven after the tires were installed. Non-smoker and adult owned. Seats like new and the tan leather is in great conditions. Title in hand. Very clean interior. Well maintained. The power sun roof, power spoiler, power seat belts, power windows, and power locks works fine. The transmission shifts smoothly. The car is only used on Sundays to maintain it with low mileage and in excellent conditions. The buyer is responsible for the shipping. I can quote how much will be the shipping cost and I can take the car to the pier for shipping. The buyer must pay for the car and for the shipping cost before is taken to the pier for delivery. The buyer is responsible for inspecting the car before is sold. The car is sold as it is. If you have any questions please feel free to call me to my cell phone 787-397-4537

Please see the ad at auto trader to see the pictures of the car.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=2&Log=0

Also you can see more pictures in this thread that is of corrados!

http://radofahrer.activoforo.com/t29-se-vende-corrado-slc-vr6-1994
      Last edited by gseda; 04-22-2013 at 01:53 PM.