I have seen a few posts like this lately.
I think I'm ready to finally fix my wiring issue, last time I started this fix I ended up doing a header to avoid this...
I have my Bentley, test light, meter, roll of blue wire, soldering gun, heat shrink.
It seems the origins of the short was around the heater controls.
Wire involved is grey/blue from heater controls to headlight switch, burned up all the way along current paths 73, 77 to 58b on headlight switch.
My question in this matter is where is the origin of the power to this circuit, my wiring is burned up I want to ensure I don't have another short and fix from the origin.