VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: NJ / Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers w/gen2 rear springs

4K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  FGuri32 
#1 · (Edited)
Title says it all. I bought these from another vortex member in November of last year. The fronts were brand new in the box because of a replacement under warranty and he never reinstalled them. The rears are in great shape and function 100% as expected. I did order new gen2 springs for the rear since the old ones looked collapsed. This is typical with the gen1 springs and the new ones have a different design. I paid $1,100 for them and then dropped another $200 on the gen2 springs. I've literally only used them for the ride from NJ --> NC for witw and small trips around town. They are an awesome setup for dallying. I'm looking for $1100 picked up.

You can see my build thread for pics and additional info on the gen2 springs.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5909725-Doing-it-right!-The-Arrrrr-Saga

These are currently installed, but since I dont daily the car. If and when they sell, I'll pull them within the day. :beer::beer:

*******SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD********

See less See more
#31 ·
It really depends on how low you plan to go. The lower you go the more negative camber you add which leans the top of the tire in. If youre riding around slammed you'll need to correct the geometry via some camber plates and rear lower control arms. If youre just looking for better handling and a moderate drop you'd prolly get away with not even needing rear lower arms. Some neg camber is good for handling and you really won't see any abnormal wear. I'm at -1.5 in the front and -1 in the rear. Shoot me a pm or text if you need anymore info. :thumbup:

732-618-6133

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.