Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offikial Random Observations and CSB Thread

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      07-12-2013 02:39 PM #1
      Why do fat chicks like Tinkerbell so damned much? Whenever you see fatties in Disney swag, if it's not Minnie Mouse, it's freaking Tinkerbell. Anyone else notice this?

Continue.

Vehicles
      '99 Ford SVT Contour/'06 Scion tC 5MT
      07-12-2013 02:49 PM #2
      Why do all the patients that need a 96 (not 12, or 24 or 48) ct box of pseudoephedrine show absolutely no signs of being congested? And then get shitty with you when you point this out to them?

Sure does make a solid case for our pharmacy wall of shame we have going on.
      GeorgiaBulldawgs!
      Quote Originally Posted by GolfTango
      Nah. 10 mins later he was yelling in the cat's direction that he was going to call the police and have him arrested, then asking for cake.

Vehicles
      2000 Nog/Nog s4
      07-12-2013 02:55 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      Why do fat chicks like Tinkerbell so damned much? Whenever you see fatties in Disney swag, if it's not Minnie Mouse, it's freaking Tinkerbell. Anyone else notice this?

Continue.
      Dude... Yes, WHY!?

Aaaand, why do a lot of them drive mini van school busses with no ac?
      Quote Originally Posted by westsideseal View Post
      I am generation cupcake.

4. Banner Advertiser Chris@Revo USA's Avatar
      Vehicles
      X,80,X,X,98,00,X,06,12
      07-12-2013 03:09 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by SAV912 View Post
      Why do all the patients that need a 96 (not 12, or 24 or 48) ct box of pseudoephedrine show absolutely no signs of being congested? And then get shitty with you when you point this out to them?

I only buy the 96 count because generally it is the best value, it also means I don't have to go back as often. I may not appear congested but I have spent every day the past 20+ years congested and have learned to live with it to the point few people would notice I can barely breath trough only one nostril at a time on a good day.

For years my mom bought it for me and she would probably buy 4-5 boxes at a time prior to it being regulated. She has never cooked meth and probably didn't seem congested at the time she was buying it as she only has seasonal allergies.

Also since it is a decongestant can't someone be on it have 4 left and picking up more before they run out the next morning?

Sounds like you're just being rude to your customers.

5. 07-12-2013 03:52 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by chris@revotechnik View Post
      I only buy the 96 count because generally it is the best value, it also means I don't have to go back as often. I may not appear congested but I have spent every day the past 20+ years congested and have learned to live with it to the point few people would notice I can barely breath trough only one nostril at a time on a good day.

For years my mom bought it for me and she would probably buy 4-5 boxes at a time prior to it being regulated. She has never cooked meth and probably didn't seem congested at the time she was buying it as she only has seasonal allergies.

Also since it is a decongestant can't someone be on it have 4 left and picking up more before they run out the next morning?

Meth head.

BOT:
      Why do the slowest, most idiotic, never use their turn signals, constantly riding the brakes, always driving in the right lane with their left turnsignal blinking for 25 miles on the turnpike, cat hoarding, bag ladies, have a pink sticker that reads "I drive like a Cullen" in the window of their Saturn SL1?
      Last edited by dubraycer36; 07-12-2013 at 03:55 PM.
      This post was monitored and approved by the NSA

Vehicles
      B4S TDI Passat
      07-12-2013 04:52 PM #6

Having spent 3 years as a CPhT, let me reassure you. We generally know whether you're there for legitimate reasons or for illegal reasons. The only ones that are hard to guess are those who don't use meth but are buying it for their friend/family who does use meth. Pharmacy Techs who discriminate against everyone do exist, but you would not believe the percentage of pseudoephedrine buyers that are meth-heads, especially in the meth-prone town. The town I worked in, the percentage was like 95% illegal, 5% legitimate.

I'm not excusing those who discriminate against everyone. I've purchased sudafed at a different pharmacy while I was a tech and I got treated like sh!t myself. But when techs talk about sudafed buyers who don't need it, they're not talking about you. You kinda have to just ignore it. Like blondes who are not dumb or ditzy enough to be eligible for blonde jokes. They can't help it, neither can you.

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      07-12-2013 05:03 PM #7

Continue.
      And they all call her Tink.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

Vehicles
      2007 Mazda 3 HB
      07-14-2013 12:19 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by dubraycer36 View Post
      Meth head.

BOT:
      Why do the slowest, most idiotic, never use their turn signals, constantly riding the brakes, always driving in the right lane with their left turnsignal blinking for 25 miles on the turnpike, cat hoarding, bag ladies, have a pink sticker that reads "I drive like a Cullen" in the window of their Saturn SL1?
      theyre uploading their latest duck face self shot on facebook on their phones

9. Junior Member
      07-14-2013 12:33 AM #9
      My observation is that the average person is below average. I wonder how society functions on a daily basis with all the dum dums cruising through life without the ability to use critical thinking.. Or at least be able to memorize the rules.

10. 07-14-2013 12:42 AM #10
      I've been noticing a lot of poop spray and cast off in public bathrooms. Who are these people and what do they eat?

Vehicles
      The Standard of the World | Das Auto | Feed Your Restless
      07-14-2013 12:44 AM #11
      America is turning into a ****-hole fast.
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
      Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Vehicles
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      07-14-2013 01:09 AM #12
      People from Illinois are fuxking turrible drivers, especially of their is anything but farmland to look at. I am not looking forward to leaving this paradise of an island and sharing a highway back to Green Bay with these people tomorrow.
      ...tunes from the car makin' everybody dizzy. bumpin' Flaming Lips, Johnny Cash and Biggie...

Support Your Local Homebrewery
      Pocket Pool Team Captain IPRO

Vehicles
      E46 330ci and Bikes.
      07-14-2013 10:39 AM #13
      I just plain flat out don't care about this Zimmerman crap. /CSB
      No Signature. Only Krav Khalash.

Vehicles
      '11 GTI, '12 VW Passat 2.5 SE,
      07-14-2013 12:13 PM #14
      I had to google/urban dictionary CSB. LOL
      VW's from my past.
      1986 Scirocco 16v, 1998 Jetta GLX Vr6, 2002 Passat 1.8t, 2005 Passat 1.8t, 2009 Passat 2.0t.

07-14-2013 12:21 PM #15
      i saw a double feature at the drive-in last night. csb.

random observation: waiting in line brings out the worst in some people.

Vehicles
      '86 Interceptor 700, '82 Quantum Coupe
      07-14-2013 12:30 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by roadtripper View Post
      random observation: waiting in line brings out the worst in some people.
      I think it's just waiting in general.
      Quote Originally Posted by zukiphile View Post
      There is an area of a normal brain that lets the owner know the object works and needs to be left alone. Not all of us have it. It is like being colorblind.

17. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      07-14-2013 12:42 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      x2

07-14-2013 12:52 PM #18
      i know/meet/see more cute/fit girls wearing tink stuff than unattractive ones. i especially like the pixie look on a toned, tan, short-haired brunette. csb.

19. Member
      Vehicles
      93 D250 Cummins 07 Outback
      07-14-2013 03:14 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by roadtripper View Post
      i know/meet/see more cute/fit girls wearing tink stuff than unattractive ones. i especially like the pixie look on a toned, tan, short-haired brunette. csb.
      My wifes BFF ( ) used the work at Disney in FL as Tinkerbell. She most definitely fits that description.

Vehicles
      '02 Appliance
      07-14-2013 03:25 PM #20
      x3

I honestly believe it's a good distraction from what is really going on in the world -- i.e. the Bradley Manning trial. I believe that's far more important than a he said-she said murder trial.
      Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Dreadz View Post
      This place is going to hell on a Thule roof rack.

07-14-2013 07:32 PM #21

Continue.
      I feel that tinkerbell is the new tweety bird. I've seen my fair share of (40's aged) meaty women with horrific tweety tattoos on the waistline/ankle. *shudders*

22. 07-14-2013 08:41 PM #22

Continue.
      here, its loony tunes.

every fat chick has loony tunes shirt and ****ing spandex, and a sticker on there car that says "princess" or "hottie" neither of which are true.

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      07-14-2013 09:30 PM #23
      Speaking of stickers, every time I see a corny-ass 13.1 or 26.2 or "13.1 because I'm only half-crazy" I just feel a little twitch. Maybe I'm jealous because there's no lifting bro equivalent.

Vehicles
      JB4 335xi, Prius
      07-14-2013 09:33 PM #24
      Speaking of stickers, every time I see a corny-ass 13.1 or 26.2 or "13.1 because I'm only half-crazy" I just feel a little twitch. Maybe I'm jealous because there's no lifting bro equivalent.
      I wish I could be good at the 100 meter inherently, but I have to keep running farther until all the sane people quit so I can feel superior.
      Quote Originally Posted by Internal Combustion View Post
      I called my wife with glee, she was very happy for me. I do believe I've won TCL.
      Yes I quote myself.

335- 12.2@115

Vehicles
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      07-15-2013 12:05 AM #25
      I don't even know who that is, other than inspector der shartwerks can't stop talking about it.
      ...tunes from the car makin' everybody dizzy. bumpin' Flaming Lips, Johnny Cash and Biggie...

Vehicles
      '99 Ford SVT Contour/'06 Scion tC 5MT
      07-15-2013 12:23 AM #26

That's all fine and dandy. IF that was the case. You don't use the entire box of 96 in two days before trying to buy more. I've been doing this a while and I have a pretty good idea if your allergies suck vs. you plan on telling me a story while your buddies pick up instant ice packs and lithium batteries.

The same suspects who hit up Publix, CVS and Kroger, then wander in to my store to do the same and get pissed when I point out that they've been here already, don't exactly fall into your little category of normality though. Kudos for jumping to conclusions though.
      Last edited by SAV912; 07-15-2013 at 12:25 AM.
      GeorgiaBulldawgs!
      Quote Originally Posted by GolfTango
      Nah. 10 mins later he was yelling in the cat's direction that he was going to call the police and have him arrested, then asking for cake.

Vehicles
      06 Miata, 07 Magnum, 06 Mazda 3
      07-15-2013 09:00 AM #27
      Captain obvious observation: You can't say that a person's health problems might be attributed to weight...it's like the elephant in the room (literally).

My wife's extended family has some hefty people...350lb women and a string of men that died early from heart attacks. They all complain about arthritis, diabetes, back pain...complain about the doctor...the heat, heart burn, circulation problems...

But nobody is allowed to say : Lose some weight, and most of this stuff magically goes away. I wish our health care system was allowed to be more forceful in these situations. People eating themselves to death.
      2006 MX-5
      2007 Magnum
      2006 Mazda 3

Vehicles
      1990 20v Corrado(soon), 2001 Outback 250k strong!
      07-15-2013 09:40 AM #28
      I just ate a Twinkie in honor of their return. CSB
      Women are gentle and soft, but they hit things...

20v AEB Corrado Build thread.
      Parting a B4 ABA Passat?

Vehicles
      E46 330ci and Bikes.
      07-15-2013 09:42 AM #29
      CT is an extremely confusing state. Are you poor? Rich? Crazy? Country? Gun lovers? Right wing extremists? Holy identity crisis.
      No Signature. Only Krav Khalash.

30. 07-15-2013 10:06 AM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by patrikman View Post
      I don't even know who that is, other than inspector der shartwerks can't stop talking about it.
      Wait, what? Is this confirmed?

31. 07-15-2013 10:11 AM #31
      CT is an extremely confusing state. Are you poor? Rich? Crazy? Country? Gun lovers? Right wing extremists? Holy identity crisis.
      I'm a transplant and I agree. For such a tiny place it really covers the entire spectrum. Ultrarich (Fancy) vs ulta poor (Hartford). Stamford vs the boonies. Yankess vs Red Sox. vwtool vs senor peligro.

I also ****ing hate this weather. I thought New England had similar weather to Canada, so I figured it'd be an easy adjustment. Not this humid 90 degree ****. /csb

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      07-15-2013 11:07 AM #32
      Why are blue LEDs so ****ing bright? Seriously, they can make red, yellow, and green ones that don't sear your retinas like you're staring at a naked Chernobyl fuel rod, but the blue ones....I've got cell phone chargers capable of lighting up an entire room enough to walk around at night. Why the hell are they so ungodly intense?
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

33. Member
      07-15-2013 11:36 AM #33
      If the walk from the parking garage/lot to the office causes you to wheeze the whole ride up in the elevator, you might want to consider some lifestyle changes.

I'm just sayin'.

Vehicles
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      07-15-2013 11:43 AM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
      Wait, what? Is this confirmed?
      If it weren't for the abolishment of the Trollidex, I believe it would have only been a matter of time. The similarities are eery to say the least. I can't be the only one to see this.

Vehicles
      2005 Passat Variant
      07-15-2013 11:49 AM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
      I also ****ing hate this weather. I thought New England had similar weather to Canada, so I figured it'd be an easy adjustment. Not this humid 90 degree ****. /csb
      Were you hoping for Winnipeg in July (80 and low humidity) and Vancouver in January (40 and rainy)?
      Last edited by robr2; 07-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast