VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS/For Free MK2 interior parts, MK1 suspension - Stuff I don't want to take to Texas

698 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  GLI*TNB 
#1 ·
Here's the break down, I'm moving to Texas at the end of the month and don't have a VW anymore so this stuff has got to go.

Here's what I have

MK1 lower kit, I bought this for my Caddy Project that I never finished they are used and honestly can't remember what brand they are. I'm asking $50.00 for them bought them off of an Adam (VegasJetta/MaineLobster) reference, its from the east coast so has a little surface rust

The rest is free as its a take it all or nothing set and I don't feel like listing stuff individually.

What i remember is in there - MK2 Aero Lights varying conditions, MK2 shift box, MK2 Power Windows Center Console, Audi Quatro rear tag. VW Fox cluster with Tach. MK2 door handles(not chinese) Sun visors, and other random interior pieces.
Take everything in a bucket/container or don't take it at all. If no one takes it this stuff is hitting the trash.

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.