Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: immo problem.

Vehicles
      jet
      09-02-2013 12:00 AM #1
      2005 gti, with a mk4 12v vr6 swap out of a 99.5 i have the immo 2 cluster and ecu out of the 99.5. un plug battery reattach them after 30 seconds turn the key no CEL. and it just cranks and cranks. ive linked the ecu and cluster multiple times. i then installed an 2003 gti 12v vr6 ecu did the ecu reset with the terminals. get a CEL car starts for 2 seconds then dies. tryed my friends cluster and ecu out of his 2000 golf vr6 still nothing just starts then dies. i have vag tacho vag com and i have a imoo defeat plug in device. so far if swtiched 3 different clusters and 3 diffrent ecus and still hasent started. just keep going back into immo mode and the immo light just blinks. also when i turn the key the cel comes on this is with the 2000 and 2003 ecu the cel comes on i start it it runs for 2 seconds then dies turn the key off and then back on and the cel is no longer there i then have to reset the ecu by taking the terminals off. stumped ive tryed so many diffrent things. i was told getting a 12v vr6 ecu from a junk yard and getting the immo defeated wouldent solve my problem.

2. 09-02-2013 08:17 AM #2
      I can fix this

Just fill out the contact form and lets get it done.

http://www.europeanpartsemporium.com/?page_id=31

Be advised you require an auto-scan posted with VCDS to get help here.

Vehicles
      jet
      09-02-2013 09:43 AM #3
      Car wont auto scan. It checks the engine module then says no connection the ecm then a no responce my controller pops up.

4. 09-02-2013 10:31 AM #4
      Scan what you can individually and post it.