It seems that many of you have forgotten the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up on our site.
I understand that there may be some hot debates and personal differences in regards to different sports teams and whatnot, but the rules still apply. We are all adults here and should be able to have intriguing discussions while still abiding by these simple rules:
THE BIG RULES: Violation of these rules is grounds for IMMEDIATE banning of your account. If you think we're kidding, think again.
- No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
- Posting under secondary usernames or alias user names other than your main account for the purpose of arguing, degrading or belittling other readers is grounds for having your posting privileges revoked.
- No profanity in subject lines or signatures.
Oh and here's the pickle:
- Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of VWvortex rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation. VWvortex also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
So let's all try and play nice, mmmkay?