VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

MK6: AWE K04, Neuspeed Catback, BB Downpipe, Eurojet FMIC, Karthoms, Custom TOP

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  drewbroo 
#1 ·
Would any local folks with an MK6 be interested in my KO4 Setup? Parts would include, AWE K04 Kit, Custom TOP, Eurojet FMIC, BillyBoat/GoodSpeed 3" catless Downpipe, and last but not least my Neuspeed Catback. I will be returning my car back to stock, due to it being more of a family car now :p Got another kid on the way and looking for something bigger. I will be posting this in the classifieds as well. Make me an offer. If you pull the parts yourself and put my stock parts back on, I will give a discount. Otherwise I will pull em myself and shelf them till they get sold.

Parts I will need in trade: Stock FMIC, Stock Catback

Also willing to trade out my Karthoms for a little cash on top.

3300.00 takes everything.

The breakdown in parts MSRP:
AWE K04 Kit: $2,387.40 Selling for 1600.00
Neuspeed Catback: 1099.00 Selling for 650.00
BB Downpipe: ???? Selling for 450.00
EuroJet FMIC: Paid 800.00 Selling for 600.00

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats on the your new kid on the way :thumbup: by any chance have you pulled the parts you're selling out of your car? If so do you have any pics of each one available to post up? Specifically your Eurojet FMIC and BB dp and Neuspeed cb.

#4 ·
New child was born about a month ago, I just got a 2014 Passat TDI, so I will be putting the GTI on the market soon with all parts on the vehicle, if I don't get any bites with it modded, I will be pulling the parts and returning it to stock, and I will shoot a bunch of pics for ya.

#5 ·
car has been sold with mods

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.