VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Feeler: 2003 Wolfsburg Jetta

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  RadRacer513 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought the car back in November of 2010 and currently has 171k. Timing belt was done at 103k along with a head rebuild. Had a new passenger side axle put in in 2013, and just did the driver's side in February 2014. All servos were replaced in the transmission back in March, and it shifts perfectly. All repairs/upkeep has been done by myself or at European Performance and Repair in Vero.

Current Mods:
Black E-Codes with fogs
Smoked marker lights
Black LED Repeaters
Candy-Cane tails
Stage 1 Chipped (Done by PO, not sure what company)
3" Race Downpipe
VDO Boost gauge in offset column mount
Short Antenna
Debadged Trunk
APR R1 Diverter Valve
PowerGasket
H&R RSS Club sport Coilovers
10mm wheel spacers in front
20mm wheel spacers in rear
Factory Monsoon radio system with aftermarket Aux and iPhone hook-up

The bad: suffers from the usual wear and tear associated with these cars. It does need a new wheel sensor and A/C compressor.

Car runs strong, transmission shifts smooth. Fun and quick car, Drive it home today! $2400

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Let's try this again. Lowered the price, looking for a fast sale. Have some update pics as well.

Interior:

Sagging door cards:

Side shot:

Spoiler:

Front shot:

Rear shot:

It currently is still my daily, but that will change next week. If I don't have any interest by February, it's going to CarMax. Sorry for the crummy pics, but its about the only time I'll get to take some. New price is $2500. Car runs strong, transmission shifts good. Drive it home!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.