Thanks for helping me find my next staple...
I wear a v-neck, short sleeve t-shirt every day. Either light or dark grey. Currently I wear the BDG shirt from Urban Outfitters.
I've tried others with limited success.
- The Lululemon 5-year tee: the spandex prevented it from laying on the body well enough. Also, I don't work at a gym.
- American Apparel: Wasn't happy with the quality of the cuts, and there was too much variation. I want to be able to buy more, at a moments notice, and be happy with it.
- G-Star: Didn't like the quality. The collar and cuffs "pilled".
- Various stuff from Target: just felt like what it was, a $10 shirt....
- The BDG T's aren't bad at all. They are comfortable, fit OK, and last. Im just bored with them, and its at the point where I may need to replace them all. They show a little age, and some smell a big funky even after a thorough wash.
So, what do you guys think? I don't want to spend $200 or anything on a Armani T... I just want good quality for the money.
By this I mean the fabric and the cut. I DO NOT want any obscene branding or other ornamentation. Ideally a lightweight, soft, comfy t.
I will likely buy 5-10 to start, and want to easily order more in the future.