Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Dub invasion thursday night euro meet's new location !!!!!!!

1. Member
      Vehicles
      1996/Volks/Jetta
      06-14-2014 08:14 AM #1
      Hello Euro Enthusiast's our Tuesday night Euro meets have changed to Thursday night's, Due to the amount of J.D.M. ruining our meet in Baldwin NY. I have spoken with the president of "Volks Nation" and they have agreed to allow us to hold our meet in conjugation with there Thursday night meets. I'm hoping to see a lot of you come out this summer. Also keep in mind we have been looking for a place where we can have a peaceful meets with out being bothered by the police or the J.D.M. scene. Well Volk's Nation stepped in it at P.C. Richards Parking Lot 35-18 Steinway St, Astoria Queens NY every Thursday 9pm. Keep in mind that its euro's only, they also have permission from the store manager with the key to the gate and they have a tow truck on hand to tow any non euro's and knuckle heads out of the lot as well so come one and come all enjoy the friendly fun and Euro atmosphere !!!!!!!!

LOCATION: P.C. Richards Parking Lot 35-18 Steinway St, Astoria Queens NY Every Thursday 9pm
      Dub Invasion Euro Enthusiasts Group (FB) / K.C. Dubghost (FB)

Vehicles
      2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
      06-15-2014 08:18 PM #2
      Nice. Looking forward to a whole bunch of new peeps. Welcome!

Sent using TapaTapaTalkeeTalk
      2013 Black/Black JSW TDI 2.0L DSG w/Pano - | Malone Stage 1.5 & DSG Tune | Eibach Pro Kit Springs | Koni FSD Shocks | 30% Tint Allaround | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Chrome Exhaust Tips | Smoked Side Markers | Smoked LED Third Brake Light | LED City Lights | Red Interior LED Lights| Asymetrical Blue Tinted Side Mirrors | Lowline Golf Black Front Grill | Color Matched Rear Reflectors | OEM Foglights

3. 06-19-2014 08:33 AM #3
      Can't wait to see the dub invasion crew and cars roll in !

4. Member
      Vehicles
      1996/Volks/Jetta
      08-17-2014 12:32 PM #4
      Hello Dub Invasion Members and euro enthusiast from what I have been hearing no one goes out to the meets anymore, I know its hard for me due to work and all Im just wondering what do you guys think about doing it on the weekends. If we found a place we can all go and lets say mid afternoon would that be cool instead of doing it on week nights cause I know everyone have work or school the next day. I mean really if we did a mid afternoon meet on a weekend how many of you would really come and not have an excuse why you cant?
      Dub Invasion Euro Enthusiasts Group (FB) / K.C. Dubghost (FB)