Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Jetta NGP Coilover installation (Mk5)

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      Salsa Red MK5 Jetta
      06-29-2014 11:04 PM #1
      Just bought some NGP coils today and a requirement for the warranty is to get the installed professionally, don't really want to risk not being able to use my warranty so does anyone know of any shops that will install them for me? Im located in south east pa any recommendations would help. I am on a budget so the cheaper the better

also what is the average cost of something like this I am also going to be buying http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...Kit/ES2581787/ to go with my coils

Vehicles
      Mk6 JSW
      06-30-2014 10:37 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by RSAL View Post
      Just bought some NGP coils today and a requirement for the warranty is to get the installed professionally, don't really want to risk not being able to use my warranty so does anyone know of any shops that will install them for me? Im located in south east pa any recommendations would help. I am on a budget so the cheaper the better

also what is the average cost of something like this I am also going to be buying http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...Kit/ES2581787/ to go with my coils
      That's a warranty requirement? That's crazy But I do installs in MD, not out of a shop however I am reputable. Lmk
      Quote Originally Posted by offfthaheeezay View Post
      Rims are for bicycles and Pontiacs.
      06 Gti (gone) 95 Golf City (gone) 00 Cabby (gone) Mk2 Gti (gone) Mk4 Gti (gone) Mk2 Jetta (gone) Mk2 Golf (gone) E32 735I (gone) Mk6 JSW (current)
      I do installs in the MD/PA area. (Air ride, coilovers, etc.) Hit me up! VAGCOM available too

3. 07-02-2014 06:31 PM #3
      Recommend you call NGP in Aberdeen and have them install the coils for you. They're only an hour away and there will be no doubt they were professionally installed.

Vehicles
      mkv, mk1
      07-08-2014 08:29 PM #4
      I have installed air-ride coilovers on over 50 cars (mainly mk5 & mk6). $250. I'm also located in NJ.
      Air ride installs, coil over installs, general servicing, frame notching, vag com, mk1 restorations and repairs
      Email mreurowerks@gmail.com
      Instagram @rikeymobles
      #dapperfam

5. Banner Advertiser nothing-leaves-stock's Avatar
      Vehicles
      a few.
      07-09-2014 01:10 PM #5
      nothing leaves stock
      5780 main street
      center valley pa 18034
      610-282-5487
      www.nothingleavesstock.com
      NLS's full line of parts on our online store!http://nothingleavesstock.com/online...=0&sort=normal
      Email us at sales@nothingleavesstock.com 5780 Main St. Center Valley PA 18034 610 282 5487