Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Service Reminder reset?

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 CC sport
      Today 12:06 PM #1
      I got my oil changed last week and watched the guy sit in my car and reset computer. Soon as I got home and then got back in the car the reminder came back on. I've googled it and tried both ways listed and it's still coming up each time I turn on the car. Just getting annoyed with it. Put the fob in ignition but don't push it all in, press and hold the two buttons on dash, then push key in all the way and start?

What am I missing her guys?

Yes, I did search this on here and I'll I see is people posting the same problem but nobody answering under CC's

Today 03:04 PM #2
      Maybe trying calling the dealer and asking them if they'll do a quick reset for you?

Vehicles
      2010 CC Sport 2.0T (6M)
      Today 03:45 PM #3
      In the settings menu of the MFD, there is a "reset service reminder" command or something to that effect. That is how I have always done it. Never had an issue and haven't ever heard of any tricks involving the key fob and other buttons.
      2010 CC Sport 6MT, Clear turns, Modshack Intake, Unitronic Stage 1+, RNS 510 Upgrade, 9W7(L) upgrade, 10 spkr Audio Upgrade with Amp and 10" sub.