Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: My 2012 MK6 JSW TDi!

1. 11-10-2014 07:21 PM #1
      Hey everyone!

I am new the VW scene but not new to the forums and Facebook groups scene, my trade-in for the JSW was a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Here's a little about me and my TDi. I'm a college student in NH working my way through school. I work for one of New England's biggest weddings companies as a operations director. I traded in the Jeep with 178k miles (mostly work) now its the Jetta's turn! I drive 20-40k miles per year between work, school, and sometimes I go places for fun! I picked up my 2012 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDi w/ panoramic moonroof & Nav & 6-speed with only 41k miles on the clock! I love this car! I have some plans to mod the Jetta a little but due to the snow coming shortly here in New England some of my plans will have to wait till spring

Plans!
      Window Tint (Privacy Glass spec)
      Weathertech Window Vents
      Clear Bra
      Fog Lights
      Projector Head Lights
      Black VW Emblems
      Honey Comb GLI Grille Upper and Lower
      Tow Hitch
      4300k HID high & Low beams
      3000k Fog Lights
      Auto-Headlights
      LED Interior Lights - I've already added color changing LEDs in the front and rear foot areas under the dash and seats!
      Smoked Side Markers with LED bulbs
      Smoked LED Third Brake Light
      LEDs in the rear reflectors
      Winter grille guard
      Thule Cross Bars

Possible Mods!
      New Headunit with Nav/Bluetooth/DVD/TV/and Backup camera (I had the same brand head unit in my Jeep)
      Coil Overs - Must be comfortable for long road trips
      Rims - Looking at a few different rims or maybe paint/plasti-dip the factory ones black or gunmetal
      USB Charging Ports in the Center Console
      Stealthbox Subwoofer
      Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror
      Hood Air Guard

I would love to see any pictures you guys have of your JSWs! I'll get some pictures uploaded ASAP of mine

Vehicles
      2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
      11-10-2014 07:27 PM #2
      Congrats on your Wagen! I would suggest searching the forums for build threads that other members have put together for pix and mod options as well as comb through the picture threads for inspiration. Best of luck!

Sent using TapaTapaTalkeeTalk
      2013 Black/Black JSW TDI 2.0L DSG w/Pano - | Malone Stage 1.5 & DSG Tune | Eibach Pro Kit Springs | Koni FSD Shocks | 30% Tint Allaround | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Chrome Exhaust Tips | Smoked Side Markers | Smoked LED Third Brake Light | LED City Lights | Red Interior LED Lights| Asymetrical Blue Tinted Side Mirrors | Lowline Golf Black Front Grill | Color Matched Rear Reflectors | OEM Foglights

Vehicles
      MK6 JSW 2.5L
      11-11-2014 05:25 PM #3
      welcome and congrats on your new JSW!
      gone: 07 Rabbit, 07 A4, 08 R32, 10 CC, 81 Rabbit

EVAC

4. 11-11-2014 08:37 PM #4
      Thanks guys,

I have already book marked multiple forums and searches to get some ideas! In a perfect world I'd want coilovers want it to be a little lower, Black or Gray rims, new air intake, a new audio system, possible tune. Gonna get some smaller projects done before winter. Ordering a bunch or parts this week, Headlights, window vents, HIDs, Grilles, emblems, etc. Gonna then save some money up and order some bigger projects that I'll complete in the spring! My Jeep was moded but had wayyy to many miles so looking forward to not spending tons of money on repairs every other month, instead I'll make my JSW Mine!