VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Whats your favorite car?

17K views 108 replies 90 participants last post by  bob570 
#1 ·
Why? State why it is your favorite. Im killing time,might as well make anoher thread.....

#68 ·
Chrysler Super Stockers from the 60s. Id go with a 62 as they were far and away the ugliest

I have too many that I like to pick a favorite but id be plenty happy with any of these
(no particular order)

C6 Z06
Viper gen 2-5 coupe
Cobra (or even a kit version such as a factory five........or a factory five 33)
993 Turbo
(and while no official word yet im pretty sure its coming) Hellcat Drag Pak
69 Camaro or Nova with a full frame pro touring conversion atleast a 540" all aluminum bbc and a 6 speed
65 Malibu/Chevelle post car - either PT or x275 style

and in the stupid money department Porsche 918

#69 ·
I hate Singer for making me want to work my ass off and make loads of money just for a stupid car. :(

Perfect blend of old world charm and new world machinery.

#70 ·
I hate Singer for making me want to work my ass off and make loads of money just for a stupid car. :(
Seriously. Reminds me of the poster I had in my room growing up.

#76 ·
Favorite car? Of all time? Very hard to pick just one, but if I had to pick something it would probably something classic and timeless like a Bugatti Type 57

#82 ·
this is a tough one, horses for courses after all.

I've always admired the precision of the zonda

I've always admired the brutality of the viper

and so on.

but there is a car that I don't think about often, yet when it appears I am flabbergasted, it's beautiful and refined.

The Eagle Speedster

#94 ·

The 2nd generation Dodge Charger. I've been infactuated with this car ever since I was a small kid. I'm lucky enough to own two of them, and I still get excited every time I see one after 30 years.

I love all kinds of cars, but this is, by a large margin, number one to me.

#95 ·
Driving perfection

For me the best has always been the Z4 M Roadster. The noise that the straight six made was intoxicating, and it was handful to drive. IMO the best roadster BMW has ever produced.

Pity they turned the new one into a womans car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.