Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2015

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-07-2015 08:29 AM #1
      Seems like the Gun For... I mean Hiking and Outdoors Forum is getting more traffic these days. SHOT Show 2015 is starting up soon, so post anything interesting you come across.

I'll start:

From FNH USA:

General specifications for both:

•Striker-fired autoloader
      •Double-action operation
      •Available in Standard and Manual Safety
      •5.5 to 7.7 lbs. trigger pull

Slide
      •Stainless steel construction
      •External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
      •Front and rear cocking serrations
      •Available in matte black or matte silver

Barrel
      •Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
      •Polished chamber and feed ramp

Frame
      •Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
      •Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
      •MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
      •Serrated trigger guard

Operating Controls
      •Fully-ambidextrous slide stop lever
      •Fully-ambidextrous magazine release
      •Available with or without an ambidextrous manual safety lever

Magazine
      •Polished body
      •Low-friction follower
      •Polymer base pad

Sights
      •Fixed 3-dot or fixed 3-dot night “The FNS™-40 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but have 3.6” barrels and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-40™ Compact comes with two 10-round and one 14-round magazine.” ◦Technical specifications:

•Caliber: .40 S&W
      •Operation: Double-action
      •Sights: Fixed 3-dot or Fixed 3-dot night
      •Magazine: 10 or 14 rds.
      •Weight: 25.8 oz. (empty)
      •Barrel Length: 3.6″
      •Overall Length: 6.7″
      •Available in Standard and Manual Safety
      •Made in the USA “The FNS™-9 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but have 3.6” barrels and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-9™ Compact comes with two 12-round and one 17-round magazine.”
      •Technical specifications: ◦Caliber: 9mm
      ◦Operation: Double-action
      ◦Sights: Fixed 3-dot or Fixed 3-dot night
      ◦Magazine: 12 or 17 rds.
      ◦Weight: 23.4 oz. (empty)
      ◦Barrel Length: 3.6″
      ◦Overall Length: 6.7″
      ◦Available in Standard and Manual Safety
      ◦Made in the USA

•Visit their website to see for yourself: http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/handguns/fns-series/
      - See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2....XwUaAwMg.dpuf

2. Member
      Vehicles
      01 F-350, 05 Suburban
      01-07-2015 01:44 PM #2
      Field and Stream teased a new Remington shotgun that "has been needed in their lineup".

Not sure if anything else has leaked about it, but they said more would come once SHOT opened.

I'm certainly interested to see what it is.

01-07-2015 02:42 PM #3
      Anybody from Vortex going to SHOT 2015?

I'll be there
      War Eagle!

4. 01-07-2015 08:37 PM #4

I want to see more info on this. Its made to compete against the M&P Pro Core series. I bought a G19 with the intent to optic the slide. But I think in the end, I should have gotten a Pro Core since I have more mags for my M&P.

Vehicles
      '14 Chevy Volt- ALL black ---- '99 XJ 6"-Aussied d44-35" TSL-XRC8
      01-07-2015 09:00 PM #5
      ^^^ Love the frame gap. One of the reasons I will never own a Glock.
      Aaron
      PSN: RealPower5

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-07-2015 09:04 PM #6
      SIG is supposedly coming out with a few optic ready pistols...

7. 01-07-2015 09:11 PM #7
      Definitely going to be that new 320 if I had to guess. Glock has leaked (well somebody did) pics of three or four RDS-ready Glock pistols --- unfortunately they're all competition length barrels, no G19's or G17's in the mix. Either they're concentrating on sport shooting (they also don't include irons which could co-witness...which is a shame) or they're going to test the product for a while before pushing into the defensive/military/police size guns.

I had heard FN was releasing a G19 size handgun...sadly that compact looks like it - but only with the extended mag which is a shame. I'm not sure why so many companies are terrified to make a G19 sized handgun (the best overall shape for a combination duty/comp/carry gun).

LWRC will probably show off their DI rifles...and then continue to not sell them.

The new IWI Galil Ace will be there with bells on. Beretta will show off an FDE ARX and make promises about it --- maybe tease .300 BO upper/barrel which was supposed to be released.

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-07-2015 09:52 PM #8
      P320... as well as the P226.

It's the RX line apparently.

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-08-2015 08:32 AM #9
      Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by SSD

Introducing the SF Ryder 9-Ti
      January 8th, 2015

SF Ryder 9

Model: SF Ryder 9-Ti
      Threads: 1/2-28 or M13.5X1
      MSRP: $799.00
      Launching: SHOT Show 2015

Specs:
      9.5oz with piston
      7.6″ with piston
      Titanium tube, front plate and rear cap
      Stainless steel baffles
      1.25″ tube diameter
      Federal 147 Hydra Shock 131 dB
      Federal 124 FMJ American Eagle 131dB
      Cerakote Black, FDE or Grey

You’ll also notice the Surefire/Zev custom match grade threaded Barrel. Available for Glock 17 & 19, look for these at SHOT Show as well.

www.SureFire.com

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-08-2015 08:36 AM #10
      LOL

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-08-2015 02:25 PM #11
      Tacticool!

Monterey, California – Steiner eOptics (formerly Laser Devices) announces the DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit.

The DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters, brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.

Like the military issue DBAL-A3 it includes a single laser activation switch, low profile windage and elevation adjusters and mounting holes for a flip-up front sight, sub-miniature red dot sight or a MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail. The DBAL-A3 also features dual remote cable ports that allow the operator to plug a Forward Mounted Light directly into the laser housing using the dual remote cable switch.

One switch pressure pad activates the light and visible laser simultaneously; a second switch activates the infrared functions, enabling operators to instantly transition from infrared to white light on the fly. Housed in an Aircraft aluminum 6061-T6 / MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized case, the DBAL-A3 Civilian is as rugged and reliable as the military issue DBAL-A3 on which it is based.

With the introduction of the 3-laser DBAL-A3 is also the 2-laser DBAL-I2 that offers a choice of either an IR pointer with a visual pointer or an IR pointer with an IR illuminator.
      http://soldiersystems.net/2015/01/08...on-of-dbal-a3/

Vehicles
      01-08-2015 04:02 PM #12
      Wait is that a rifle optic?
      Aaron

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-08-2015 04:14 PM #13
      No. It's pretty much a laser.

14. 01-08-2015 06:39 PM #14
      Yeah unless you're directing someone using nods...there is no point to have one of those on your rifle (unless you just want the visible laser pointer --- which can be had WAY cheaper). Cool if you're a SEAL and might actually use it. Rather silly for almost any other reason.

Vehicles
      01-08-2015 07:00 PM #15
      Yeah wasn't sure if it connected with smart bombs or not. Just want to be covered on that instance.
      Aaron

16. 01-08-2015 10:32 PM #16
      Heck if you can convince someone you're "lasing" them for an airstrike...all the better! Go for it!

17. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2001 Boxster, 2012 Kia Soul
      01-09-2015 12:05 AM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      Yeah unless you're directing someone using nods...there is no point to have one of those on your rifle (unless you just want the visible laser pointer --- which can be had WAY cheaper). Cool if you're a SEAL and might actually use it. Rather silly for almost any other reason.
      Yeah I am constantly surprised by the amount of people who don't know what those are really for. I mean it's neat if you have your own tank platoon, helicopter gunship, or MRAP with a Mk19. If you don't have any of those handy then it's worthless.

Just in case you are one of those who don't know what those are for here's a video of what you use the PEQ for:

It's the "hey everyone throw everything you have at whatever my laser is aiming at" and nothing more. I see no need for one to take up space on anyone's M4 that isn't in a combat zone. Even then the only ones worth a damn have an infrared laser beam.

obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-09-2015 08:09 AM #18
      Click here for pictures: http://soldiersystems.net/2015/01/08...ew-products-2/

Magpul Releases New Products

MBUS Pro LR

MAG527 MBUS Pro LR Sight B

The MBUS Pro LR offers many similarities to the existing MBUS Pro Rear, however it includes a tool-less elevation adjustment wheel to the sight arm. This wheel utilizes positive detents for 200-600 meter ranges in 50 meter increments.

MAG527 MBUS Pro LR Sight F

M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount

MAG607 M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount

The M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount is the M-LOK compatible variant of the older MSA – MOE Sling Attachment. It’s made of Melonite-treated steel for resistance to wear and corrosion, and utilizes two M-LOK T-Nuts for a solid mount to M-LOK handguards and forends. Designed for use with clip style sling attachments such as the Magpul Paraclip.

MAG607 M-LOK Paraclip Sling Mount 2

QDM Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel

MAG543 QDM

The QDM Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel is Magpul’s take on the common push-button QD swivel. Made from Melonite-treated steel, the QDM is, according to Magpul, stronger than its contemporaries and offers improved corrosion and wear resistance. The dual side release tabs are designed to be easier to use than the traditional top-button design while still being secure against inadvertent activation. This also gives the QDM body a shorter length for better clearances when used with end-plate mounts.

MAG543 QDM 2

All three of these products will begin shipping the week of SHOT Show.

19. 01-09-2015 08:16 AM #19
      Was waiting to see something more from Magpul, they might be keeping a surprise or two though (steel-lined AK mag?). Nice to see MLOK accessories though. I love me some Keymod but I think MLOK is definitely the better choice for affordable stuff (backwards compatible with MOE).

MLOK + MOE handguard = waaaaaaaaay cheaper than Keymod mount + Keymod rail.

I was kinda hoping MOE/MLOK handguards for the AK would show up --- would have been a nice surprise.

Vehicles
      01-09-2015 08:17 AM #20
      Damn, those are powerful lasers. I can see them being useful in a deer hunt situation when pointing out 12 pointers to your buddies.
      Aaron

21. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      01-09-2015 08:41 AM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by Power5 View Post
      Damn, those are powerful lasers. I can see them being useful in a deer hunt situation when pointing out 12 pointers to your buddies.
      The ONLY value I could possibly see in the infrared ones is for hog hunting at night with a team of other people. This would go with the assumption that everyone has night vision gear. A spotter could highlight the hogs while the gunners light them up. On the other hand there's no need to spend this amount of money. I have bought some extremely powerful lasers on eBay directly from China for use in our Halloween decorations. These are dangerously (i.e. permanent eye damage) bright and would look like a freaking searchlight under infrared.

obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

22. 01-09-2015 09:14 AM #22
      Speaking of nods Does anyine have nods and actually use them, like go shooting in the dark use them?

The only thing I would do is use them to walk my dog in the dark with no flash light, but my neighbors already think I'm a weirdo.

As for shot show, the industry seems to have been blowing its load randomly all over the place with stuff, rather then wait till shot show, so other then a few gimmicks is there gonna really be anything new?

Vehicles
      01-10-2015 12:44 AM #23
      When did NODS become the acronym? Did NVG get phased out? I want some nvgs some day but still too expensive for a toy.
      Aaron

24. 01-10-2015 10:29 AM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by Power5 View Post
      When did NODS become the acronym? Did NVG get phased out? I want some nvgs some day but still too expensive for a toy.
      I think nods was around before nvg, I dont know I can never keep up with what **** is called, its just easier to type on a tablet then night vision.

25. 01-10-2015 11:36 AM #25
      We always called them nods (night optical devices?) simply because it was easier and quicker to say than NVG's. I don't know which one came first. For us, nods just flowed faster over a radio "you guys got nods...I'll hit em with a laser" etc.

Vehicles
      2014 GLI 30th, 1977 TA W72
      01-12-2015 01:01 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Obin Robinson View Post
      The ONLY value I could possibly see in the infrared ones is for hog hunting at night with a team of other people. This would go with the assumption that everyone has night vision gear. A spotter could highlight the hogs while the gunners light them up. On the other hand there's no need to spend this amount of money. I have bought some extremely powerful lasers on eBay directly from China for use in our Halloween decorations. These are dangerously (i.e. permanent eye damage) bright and would look like a freaking searchlight under infrared.

obin

There's actually a really big market for these (and the new civilian legal class 1 ATPIAL-C) with the hog and coyote crowd. Some of those guys will pair a thermal sight for longer range target location with some type of I² monocular for identification and targeting with a pointer. That laser is a drop in the bucket, gear-wise. And collimated IR and visible lasers do make sighting in a bit simpler.

The Chinese 'more power is more good' lasers can actually be detrimental - aside from the possibility of eye damage, bloom can get to be pretty bad unless paired with a decently powerful illuminator.

Why do people by half the firearms related stuff they do? Because they can.
      Jason • Now 2.0T / 400 • Then 2.0T / 1.8T / 2.0
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-13-2015 07:45 AM #27
      I guess MagPul is going to have a bunch of Remington 700 stuff coming out:

https://www.blacksheepwarrior.com/ma...ter-700-stock/
      http://gearscout.militarytimes.com/2...hassis-market/
      Last edited by NoDubJustYet; 01-13-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-13-2015 07:55 AM #28
      SIG's 'new' MCX

NEWINGTON, N.H. (January 12, 2015) — SIG SAUER, Inc., continues to set new standards in firearm design, innovation, and performance with the introduction of the SIG MCX™. Designed from the ground up as a short-barreled, silenced, lightweight rifle-caliber system, the SIG MCX has reset the standard for modularity, sound suppression, and mission capability.

With the introduction of the SIG MPX™ submachine gun, SIG SAUER raised the bar for performance and modularity in a pistol-caliber platform. The SIG MCX combines that modularity with rifle-caliber power in a compact package, designed for optimum performance with a silencer.

“We’ve built a team of the best minds in the industry, when it comes to silencer technology, rifle engineering and the .300 Blackout cartridge,” said Jeff Creamer, Executive Director and General Merchandise Manager for SIG SAUER, Inc. “The end result is a technological leap forward in ergonomics, modularity, cartridge performance, and sound reduction.”

Unlike every other firearm on the market, the SIG MCX was designed from the start for optimum performance with the .300 Blackout cartridge and a silencer. When paired with a SIG SAUER silencer, the outcome is a firearm with superior suppression capability and enhanced reliability with both supersonic and subsonic loads.

An auto-regulating gas system makes the transition from subsonic to supersonic seamless. In combat situations, the SIG MCX can run supersonic on the silenced setting without damaging the firearm or negatively impacting reliability.

Sharing a modular design with the SIG MPX, the SIG MCX is a mission-adaptable marvel. Changing between .300 Blackout and 5.56 NATO is as simple as swapping barrels and op rods. Converting to 7.62x39mm simply requires an additional bolt face change. All of this can be performed by the user in the field. Barrel lengths can also be changed, with 16″ and 9″ versions initially available.

“The SIG MCX can be set up as a silenced personal defense weapon or a primary rifle in almost no time at all,” Creamer said. “The one constant is SIG SAUER reliability and durability.”

The SIG MCX features a revolutionary recoil assembly that does not require a buffer tube, allowing for side-folding stocks. A full-length picatinny top rail allows for the mounting of lights or optics. Removable SIG SAUER iron sights come standard.

The lower receiver offers familiar AR-style controls, with ambidextrous selector and mag release as standard. The SIG MCX upper is compatible with mil-spec AR-15 lowers and, with the use of a SIG MCX Stock Kit, allows consumers to fully upgrade their legacy system.

Three variants of the SIG MCX will be available to the commercial market; semi-automatic rifle, short-barrel rifle (SBR) and pistol configurations. All will be available in .300 Blackout, 5.56 NATO or 7.62x39mm, with caliber conversions available immediately.

All SIG MCX models will feature aluminum KeyMod handguards, ambi AR-style controls, an ambi charging handle, and will utilize standard STANAG magazines. Also unique to the SIG MCX is an upper receiver with hardened replaceable wear points, including a cam path wear insert, a feed ramp insert, a removable / replaceable deflector, and charging handle latch point inserts.

The rifle variant will feature a 16″ cold hammer-forged barrel, while the SBR will come with a 9″ barrel. Both will offer a choice of four stocks: a low profile, side-folding skeletonized stock, a telescoping stock, a tubular side folding stock, or a folding telescopic stock. The pistol variant will feature a 9″ barrel and a side-folding SBX Pistol Stabilizing Brace.

The SIG MCX rifle carries an MSRP of $1,866, while the SBR variant has an MSRP of $2,058. The pistol with side-folding SBX has an MSRP of $2,132.
      http://soldiersystems.net/2015/01/12...ology-sig-mcx/

Too expensive for my blood...

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-13-2015 09:06 PM #29
      MagPul 60 round drum...

Vehicles
      01001011010011110 1010010
      01-13-2015 09:25 PM #30
      Can't wait for the Ball So Hard party
      "The Vile Bunch" ll v2lab ll eemilitiatv ll Stay Orange.
      2008 Mkv-sold; 2003 yellow SRT-4-sold; 2009 G8 GT-sold; 1991 Talon TSI- fully built-sold

01-14-2015 04:27 AM #31
      Battlecomp and Crye party is what I'm looking forward to
      War Eagle!

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-14-2015 08:00 AM #32
      "New" offerings from HK...

For SHOT Show 2015, H&K is debuting several new products: the MR556A1 Competition Rifle, the USP9 Tactical pistol, and new color variants of the HK45 and HK45 Compact.

http://soldiersystems.net/2015/01/13...2015/#comments

PDF: http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-c...CT-10-2014.pdf
      Last edited by NoDubJustYet; 01-14-2015 at 08:02 AM.

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-14-2015 08:07 AM #33
      Cans from SIG:

NEWINGTON, N.H. (January 12, 2015) — SIG SAUER, Inc., has assembled a team of industry leading engineers, designers, and professional end-users under the leadership of Division President Kevin Brittingham to introduce the next generation of professional grade signature reduction devices to the market.

“The team we have assembled is combining cutting-edge design with advanced material selection and state of-the-art manufacturing processes,” said Jeff Creamer, Executive Director and General Merchandise Manager for SIG SAUER, Inc. “SIG SAUER Silencers offer new standards of durability, accuracy, and performance.”

Offering solutions for rimfire, centerfire pistols and centerfire rifles up to .338 Lapua Magnum, users can enhance their shooting experience over a wide array of host platforms. Featuring innovations like tubeless rifle silencers to maximize volume and reduce weight, Taper-Lok fast-attach mounting systems that minimize point-of-impact shift, and machined wrench flats to facilitate proper torque and ease of removal.

SIG SAUER has also rethought how silencers attach to firearms, which is the key factor in accuracy. New tapered direct thread designs eliminate the need for a crush washer, allowing the silencers to be more securely torqued down, increases the surface area of contact, and is self-centering to the bore. This design allows for a much more secure fit and significantly reduces the POI shift when using the silencer.

This taper design carries over to the new Taper-Lok QD mounting system. The innovative, modular three-piece design does not require timing to the barrel. Once attached, the Taper-Lok mount features interchangeable muzzle devices, so users can change from a muzzle brake to a flash hider, without the need to remove the mount from the barrel. Taper-Lok QD silencers feature a secondary retention latch, which has wrench flats machined in to facilitate proper torque and aid in removal when heavily fouled by carbon build-up.

SIG SAUER pistol silencers are constructed with 100% 17-4 stainless steel baffles, which offer the same weight as aluminum but far better wear resistance and durability. Designed to be hearing safe when used “dry,” SIG SAUER pistol silencers can also be used “wet” with an ablative material such as water. The rimfire silencer can be disassembled for easy cleaning, and the stainless baffles allow the silencer to be “dipped” into an ultrasonic cleaner, something not possible with aluminum baffle stacks.

SRD22_LR

SRD22
      Type Rimfire pistol and rifle
      Calibers .22LR, .22WM, .17HMR
      Adapters 1/2×28, M9
      Mount Type Direct thread
      Construction Material 17-4 Stainless Steel
      Features Easy to disassemble, “dippable” baffles
      MSRP $395

SRD9-S_Piston

SRD9
      Type Centerfire pistol
      Calibers 9mm
      Mounts 1/2×28, M13.5x1LH
      Mount Type Direct thread
      Construction Material 17-4 Stainless Steel
      Features Dedicated 9mm, superior performance
      MSRP $695

SRD45

SRD45
      Type Centerfire pistol
      Calibers .45 Auto (Convertible to .40 or 9mm)
      Mounts .578×28, M16x1LH
      Mount Type Direct thread
      Construction Material Titanium tube, 17-4 Stainless Steel baffles
      Features Shortest and quietest .45 silencer in class
      MSRP $695

SRD556_DirectThread

SRD556
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Calibers 5.56mm, .223, .204
      Mounts 1/2×28
      Mount Type Direct thread
      Construction Material 17-4 Stainless Steel baffles
      Features Taper designed mounting, tubeless design
      MSRP $545

SRD556_QD

SRD556-QD
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Mounts 1/2×28
      Mount Type Direct thread
      Features Fast attach with Taper-Lok muzzle brake, tubeless design
      MSRP $645

SRD556Ti
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Mounts 1/2×28
      Mount Type Direct thread
      Construction Material Titanium baffles
      MSRP $745

SRD556Ti-QD
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Mounts 1/2×28
      Mount Type Direct thread
      MSRP $845

SRD762_DirectThread

SRD762
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Calibers 300BLK, 7.62x39mm, 7.62x51mm, 300WM, 5.56, .204
      Mounts 5/8x24mm
      Mount Type Direct thread
      MSRP $595

SRD762-QD
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Mounts 5/8x24mm
      Mount Type Direct thread
      MSRP $695

SRD762Ti
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Mounts 5/8x24mm
      Mount Type Direct thread
      MSRP $795

SRD762_QD_Ti

SRD762Ti-QD
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Mounts 5/8x24mm
      Mount Type Direct thread
      MSRP $895

SRD338_QD_Ti

SRD338Ti-QD
      Type Centerfire rifle
      Calibers .338LM, .300WM, .308 Win
      Mounts 5/8x24mm
      Mount Type Direct thread
      MSRP $995
      Whole article/all pictures: http://soldiersystems.net/2015/01/13...on-technology/
      PDF catalog: http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-c...rs_Catalog.pdf

I'm in the market for a 9mm can... Hmmm.

Vehicles
      MkV GTI
      01-14-2015 02:19 PM #34
      More AK stuff from Magpul... Including steel feed lipped magazines.

PMAG30 AK/AKM GEN M3 -7.62×39 Steel Reinforced AK Magazine, MSRP $26.95

Zhukov-S Folding AK stock- Right side folder for stamped rifles, adjustable LOP, optional cheek risers, integrated QD socket on hinge. Allows use of side mounted optics, allows firing from folded position (without cheek risers). Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $99.95

Zhukov Hand Guard-Extruded and Machined anodized aluminum chassis with Polymer hand guard. M-LOK slots-side slots attach through to aluminum chassis. Ultimak compatible. Requires removal of Hand Guard retainer. Includes upper hand guard/gas tube cover. Fits stamped and milled rifles with 16.75-18.25mm barrels (Measured behind HG retainer) MSRP $99.95

MOE Stock-Fixed triangle stock for stamped rifles. Compatible with Magpul AK cheek risers. Includes storage compartment. Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $59.95

MOE AK Hand Guards- Both MOE Hand Guards install with stock hand guard retainer, extend further forward than stock hand guard, and include a blackened stainless steel heat shield. M-LOK slots. Ultimak compatible. Include upper hand guard/gas tube cover.

MOE AK- Fits AK-pattern rifles with no sling loop on hand guard retainer or rifles with loop removed. Symmetrical design extends forward of retainer on both sides. MSRP $36.95

MOE AKM- Fits AKM, AK-74, and AK 100 pattern rifles with sling loop on hand guard retainer. Allows use of sling loop or can be bridged with any M-LOK cantilever rail product. Asymmetric design requires no modification to rifle. MSRP $36.95

All AK furniture products will also be available in our new color-Plum.
      All products shipping Spring 2015. More information and photos coming soon. These products will be at ATAC range day on Monday prior to SHOT show.

www.magpul.com

35. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      01-14-2015 05:23 PM #35
      Those Magpul accessories are going to be the hottest thing in the Ukraine and Russia. Those guys love anything American because it makes their guns look "cool" and different. I heard that firsthand while overseas by the way.

obin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast