VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 1993 Corrado VR6

7K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  Drehkraft 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks for all the interest.

Well, the time has come to sell my baby.

Lets start with the basics:

1993, Dark burgundy pearl
140,000 original km.
Quite possibly one of the cleanest Corrado's in the province.. maybe even the country.
Comes with a pile of rare, extremely hard to find corrado bits and pieces.

BBS RS are sold. The car will come on 15" drivers edition wheels.

$13,000

Body (Exterior):

-Immaculate condition overall. 9.8/10. Re-sprayed in 2006 In the factory colour (dark burgundy pearl effect.) This is a fantastic paint job.
-Nothing is shaved or modified. Stock never goes out of style.
-Every trim piece, rubber seal, etc is in immaculate condition.
-3M clear film installed on hood, front bumper cover, and front fenders.
-OEM euro 90mm front lip.
-OEM Euro e-code headlights with clear Lamin-X. 10/10 condition.
-Painted door handles. Car comes with three factory textured door handles for spares or if you do not like the painted ones.
-Glass passat sunroof
-All red tail lights shaved and painted. (Car comes with factory tail lights as well.

Interior

-Factory headunit
-Factory steering wheel
-Factory Power/heated Recaro seats re-upholstered in quality soft leather. (These are not factory junk Corrado leather seats. These are the sought after cloth recaro's re-wrapped in leather with more padding.)
-This car is a late '93 with the updated and more sought after dash pieces.

Suspension, wheels, brakes

-Brand new KW V2 dampening adjustable coilovers. Maybe 1000km on them since new.
-OEM VW 15" drivers edition wheels
-Neuspeed front upper strut bar
-Rear sway bar (cant remember what brand, was installed by previous owner)
-Drivers edition brakes w/ stainless lines. Drilled and slotted front rotors which are also heat treated for longer life. They stop great.

Drivetrain

-Schrick intake manifold. Polished on the top, and ceramic coated on the bottom.
-Schrick 268 cams
-Neuspeed throttle body
-Factory air box. (Works better than most aftermarket intakes)
-Peloquin LSD
-TDI 5th gear for lower revs on the highway.

I'm sure I've missed a lot of things. The car must be seen to be appreciated. I'm located in Kitchener/Waterloo area.

Pics:

Here is the current state of the car since the BBS are sold.

See less See more
#7 ·
FS: 1993 Corrado VR6. THE cleanest you will find.

Anyone who's seen this car up close would know that pictures and description simply don't tell how mint and properly built this one is.

If you want a fantastic example of a rare VW without the huge pile of $, time and patience needed to create one this nice, then I'd say it's time to crack open your piggy bank and buy this one.

GLWS, but I doubt you'll need it.

Mistyped by my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
hate you

well i know why you are selling it...and im with you....
but still hate you for doing it....

this car is one of a kind.... please..go check it out and get your wallet ready....

the sales guy.... well he is one A1 guy ...well known and honest like no other,.....

still hate you...

sell that thing...

still hate you..

#13 ·
The paint job alone is probably morn than half the asking price of the whole car! I'll be surprised if this one isn't sold by spring.

Mistyped by my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Anyone looking for a bargin basement deal, this isn't the car for you as this rado deserves to go to a new owner who will continue to preserve it and keep it in mint shape just as Blake has. I just picked up a 1991 Audi Coupe Quattro from the US, while the car isn't in mint shape and needs a complete respray I still paid close to $8,000 by the time I got it here into Canada, but that is what market value is on classic like this for example. For what Blake is asking is by far the best deal for a near classic rare Corrado out there, if you have always wanted a Corrado then this would definitely be the car for the enthusiast! GLWS brother, don't settle for low balls or anything less than what you are asking, your price is more than fair given the quality and mint condition of your car.

#16 ·
Actually, this car is a bargain, tbh. It's one of those things that's priced at roughly a third of what it cost to put it together. Brian (previous owner) is a no corner cutting type of guy, and was very particular as to his vision for this machine. Blake is clearly a meticulous owner as well. This ones not for everybody, but whoever ends up with it is getting one of the nicest oem looking ones I've ever seen.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.