I just brought my daughter a 2002 Passat GLX yesterday and I have a few questions if you good people could help me out. Let me say I didn't get the owners manual so some of the duh questions I wont know only because of that.
1. How do you turn off the automatic climate control. I didn't see an off button. (Working as advised)
2. I am looking for a replacement read ashtray unit any good place to buy one? (Replaced)
3. I this morning the check engine light came on and I am reading error codes P0171 and P0174 any good advice on that? (Replaced hose)
4. The latch on the glovebox is broken like the henge is broke any way to replace / repair it and still be able to use the key? (Fixed)
5. I get my oil changes at the local Merchants I know I need synthetic but the brand they use is that good enough to use in the VW? I was warned that they can be picky. (Completed at the dealer)
6. I need a replacement key made are these keys chipped and can I still program the second fob without two keys?
Thank you for any info that can be provided.