Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: THE 2015-16 Seattle Seahawks Thread AKA Not Again...

Vehicles
      DD: Mazda3 O: Explorer | Uncertified Preowned: Sportage, xB, Golf GL
      03-06-2015 04:55 PM #1
      Marshawn apparently is coming back for at least another year. That's the scuttlebutt on the intertubes.
      80 people! Do you know how much that is? Two 40s, you son of a b***h!
      Default post options: So, it has come to this. | If you think so. | Not that there's anything wrong with that. | That's what she said. | WTF.
      //// @mbull //// blog //// instagram ////

Vehicles
      DD: Mazda3 O: Explorer | Uncertified Preowned: Sportage, xB, Golf GL
      03-11-2015 11:00 AM #2
      Jimmy Graham. For Unger. It looks good on paper, but so did Harvin. I remain cautiously optimistic.
      80 people! Do you know how much that is? Two 40s, you son of a b***h!
      Default post options: So, it has come to this. | If you think so. | Not that there's anything wrong with that. | That's what she said. | WTF.
      //// @mbull //// blog //// instagram ////

3. 03-11-2015 12:49 PM #3
      I think they made a good trade. Wilson desperately needed a passing weapon. Baldwin is just a cry baby. Kearse will make a big catch when needed but can be a liability at the same time just look at the NFC Championship Game with GB. Lockette i cannot stand he's a big mouth and on offense just isn't nearly aggressive enough. Look at how Bulter layed him out on that interception, it says it all. Richardson was looking really promising before he was injured. Give him another year or 2 and i think he's going to be very good.

Lewis and Jeanpierre did a good job at center when Unger was hurt. They were 7-0 with those 2 backups during the hardest part of the season for them last year.

Vehicles
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, 2004 VW R32, 2013 Ford Focus ST
      03-15-2015 01:11 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by 85Golf12v View Post
      I think they made a good trade. Wilson desperately needed a passing weapon. Baldwin is just a cry baby. Kearse will make a big catch when needed but can be a liability at the same time just look at the NFC Championship Game with GB. Lockette i cannot stand he's a big mouth and on offense just isn't nearly aggressive enough. Look at how Bulter layed him out on that interception, it says it all. Richardson was looking really promising before he was injured. Give him another year or 2 and i think he's going to be very good.

Lewis and Jeanpierre did a good job at center when Unger was hurt. They were 7-0 with those 2 backups during the hardest part of the season for them last year.
      I tend to agree with everything you said. We saw what Wilson can do with a taller WR in the SB. Now give him a 6'7" guy and it should get interesting. Double team Jimmy and it opens up a lot for all other receivers. Stuff the box to stop Lynch and Jimmy gets only single coverage and damage can be done. Hate to see Unger go, but a guy like Jimmy doesn't come around often. Plus I think most of us figured Seattle wouldn't keep their first round pick anyways.
      Professional wiener dog herder/craft beer drinker

So many Mustang mods they do not all fit in the signature box