• Planning on Oct 3rd-4th if date has changed

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I am waiting until more info is given

Votes: 16 44.4%

H2oI Which weekend are ypu planning on going

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  sleepin gti 
#1 · (Edited)
H2oI Which weekend are you planning on going

With all the talk in other threads about what weekend H2oI will actually be, lets see who is planning on going and when. As everyone assumes it is usually the last weekend in Sept. There is talk about it being Oct 3rd-4th and that comes right from the people who run the venue. I know a bunch of people have tried to get in touchy with Jay and they have received no answer regarding the topic let us know what you think and what your plans are.:thumbup:

#2 ·
Condo is booked for the last weekend of September ... holding tight until more info is released, but I'm likely not going to be able to change the reservation anyways, so, #yolo I guess?

:banghead:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

#3 ·
think of it this way... you wont be alone either weekend... and with all the confusion coastal will have less traffic so you can actually cruise the strip.

#4 · (Edited)
Traffic was terrible last year. Only issue is Sunfest is also the last weekend in Sept this year so I think traffic that weekend is going to suck either way. Kind of hoping the show is in Oct for that reason

#18 ·
yeah but sunfest traffic is mostly down around the inlet, coastal north of 5th street should be pretty clear... at least it was last time I went when H2O/Sunfest overlapped (2009? 2010?)

#10 ·
With all the talk in other threads about what weekend H2oI will actually be, lets see who is planning on going and when. As everyone assumes it is usually the last weekend in Sept. There is talk about it being Oct 3rd-4th and that comes right from the people who run the venue. I know a bunch of people have tried to get in touchy with Jay and they have received no answer regarding the topic let us know what you think and what your plans are.:thumbup:
i was half kidding about making this thread, but maybe it will help with decision making lol... thanks P Q :)

One weekend of idiots is more then enough for me:laugh:
word.

#11 ·
lol I figured it was a joke but I do think this will be interesting . Give a better idea of what people are thinking :beer:

#17 ·
End of September Show or no Show!I have enough VW Lawn Chairs,Umbrellas,etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.