First post here; and in advance thank you all for prior help as I have trolled vwvortex for a long time.
Transmission: DSG Automatic
Maintenance: Every single maintenance period has been done directly through the the VW dealership.
The issue typically happens when the car is in 1st or 2nd gear using the automatic DSG but also happens when using the tiptronic. The car feels very jerky; not bumpy but jerky.
If I am slightly moving forward it feels like the transmission is spinning then slipping and feels like a massive bump on the road. This will persist pretty much always.
1) It happens on a cold start if I start driving.
2) It also happens on a warm/hot start if I start driving.
3) It happens even if I have driven for a while; it is just not as significant.
4) It appears to only happen in 1,2,3 gears.
5) It happens when I am in tiptronic manual mode.
6) VAGCOM diagnostics show no issues.
I have had this issue for quite a while; Maybe since around 40k. I have mentioned it to the dealer every single time I have taken the car in and they say there is no issue.
I have replaced my wheels and tires. I have balanced, rotated and aligned.
I suspect it is a transmission issue.
I had just done by 80k a month ago which is the major DSG service hoping this would help - it did not. I had also asked the dealer to inspect the transmission thoroughly because if there is a transmission issue then DSG service is not important.
They mentioned everything was great.
Any feedback would be absolutely fantatic.