VWVortex.com - Official oryx white picture thread
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Results 376 to 400 of 516

    Thread: Official oryx white picture thread

    1. Member
      Join Date
      May 18th, 2002
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      1,110
      Vehicles
      '97 Jetta VR6, '04 TR R32, '16 Oryx R
      04-19-2017 01:16 AM #376


      Quote Originally Posted by PowerDubs View Post
      You can't see your engine bay while you drive, and popping your hood in a parking lot to show off parts is as stupid as listing them in your signature.. (not what the parts were intended for).

    2. Member MiamiBourne's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      581
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf .:R
      04-21-2017 03:14 PM #377
      A couple from my trip to WITW

      Oryx White Pearl | 6MT | S3 Res Delete | ECS Spacers 15mm/20mm | ED Springs
      Boomba Short Shifter | BMS Clutch Stop | Torque Solutions Shifter Cable Bushings
      Helix Soundbox | V1 w/VW-009 Blendmount | VCDS | Helix Dongle

      Instagram: @miamibournes_golfr

    3. 04-21-2017 03:16 PM #378
      Quote Originally Posted by PBR ME View Post
      New 6 days ago...finished with cosmetic mods today!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Car looks great. We should take some pics....of the cars... 🤦🏽*♂️


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. 04-21-2017 03:17 PM #379


      Just got done with wheels and springs


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    5. Member IvIikeWhy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 28th, 2007
      Location
      Tampa
      Posts
      1,050
      Vehicles
      97' MK3, 08' GTI
      04-21-2017 06:56 PM #380
      Quote Originally Posted by madface View Post
      yes I'm running 265s, 19x9 et 45. On BC coils, no issues but I guess that depends on what you consider "issues" haha! The front rubs just a tad on hefty dips in the highway, but I beat on it pretty hard and it doesn't rub when yoking it around corners.


      roller from Jonathan Dehate
      Damn Madface that looks awesome, hows the R? Thinking about getting one this summer.
      Windows non tinted n***** hate but I fishbowl so I can let ya ho see me while im in it!!

    6. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 16th, 2015
      Location
      Kelowna, Canada
      Posts
      67
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf R
      04-25-2017 01:48 AM #381
      The Connector - Hwy 97C in British Columbia.

      Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

    7. 04-25-2017 11:19 AM #382
      Summer wheels/tires back on and suspension mods just installed:

    8. Member IvIikeWhy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 28th, 2007
      Location
      Tampa
      Posts
      1,050
      Vehicles
      97' MK3, 08' GTI
      04-25-2017 11:39 AM #383
      Quote Originally Posted by shinnersvr6 View Post



      Stance looks good, what suspension are you running?
      Windows non tinted n***** hate but I fishbowl so I can let ya ho see me while im in it!!

    9. Member
      Join Date
      May 18th, 2002
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      1,110
      Vehicles
      '97 Jetta VR6, '04 TR R32, '16 Oryx R
      04-25-2017 02:41 PM #384
      Quote Originally Posted by IvIikeWhy View Post
      Stance looks good, what suspension are you running?
      Thanks.
      VWRacingline springs. I also have 245/40/18 P4S on a 18X8 et45 wheel that fills out wheel wells pretty good too.
      Quote Originally Posted by PowerDubs View Post
      You can't see your engine bay while you drive, and popping your hood in a parking lot to show off parts is as stupid as listing them in your signature.. (not what the parts were intended for).

    10. Member IvIikeWhy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 28th, 2007
      Location
      Tampa
      Posts
      1,050
      Vehicles
      97' MK3, 08' GTI
      04-25-2017 04:40 PM #385
      Quote Originally Posted by shinnersvr6 View Post
      Thanks.
      VWRacingline springs. I also have 245/40/18 P4S on a 18X8 et45 wheel that fills out wheel wells pretty good too.
      Nice! Too bad they dont come with the VWR springs to begin with.
      Windows non tinted n***** hate but I fishbowl so I can let ya ho see me while im in it!!

    11. 04-26-2017 09:28 AM #386
      He's slowly getting there!!

      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    12. Member MiamiBourne's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      581
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf .:R
      05-03-2017 09:59 AM #387
      Another one at the Tail of the Dragon from WITW

      Oryx White Pearl | 6MT | S3 Res Delete | ECS Spacers 15mm/20mm | ED Springs
      Boomba Short Shifter | BMS Clutch Stop | Torque Solutions Shifter Cable Bushings
      Helix Soundbox | V1 w/VW-009 Blendmount | VCDS | Helix Dongle

      Instagram: @miamibournes_golfr

    13. 05-09-2017 08:29 PM #388
      Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBourne View Post
      Another one at the Tail of the Dragon from WITW

      Nice shot! Do you have Lowering springs in, or is the suspension just compressed from the cornering?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    14. Member MiamiBourne's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      581
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf .:R
      05-09-2017 08:46 PM #389
      Quote Originally Posted by KsR_808 View Post
      Nice shot! Do you have Lowering springs in, or is the suspension just compressed from the cornering?

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Emmanuele Design Springs and some corner compression. These are 18" Cadiz with the ECS Flush Spacer kit (15mm front/20mm rear)
      Oryx White Pearl | 6MT | S3 Res Delete | ECS Spacers 15mm/20mm | ED Springs
      Boomba Short Shifter | BMS Clutch Stop | Torque Solutions Shifter Cable Bushings
      Helix Soundbox | V1 w/VW-009 Blendmount | VCDS | Helix Dongle

      Instagram: @miamibournes_golfr

    15. Member sammyg's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 15th, 2009
      Location
      Glenside, PA
      Posts
      614
      Vehicles
      '16 Golf R MT
      05-10-2017 12:21 AM #390


      done by @helocoptopus on instagram for me ( @dragonthreemoons )

    16. 05-10-2017 01:18 AM #391
      Quote Originally Posted by jcsmk7R View Post


      Just got done with wheels and springs


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What spoiler extension is that? Looks good. And what springs did you go with? The set up looks perfect with the drop and wheel size, 18s or 19s?
      Last edited by vdubfan35; 05-10-2017 at 02:00 AM.

    17. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 10th, 2012
      Location
      Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      778
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf R DSG, 2015 Tiguan S
      05-10-2017 01:28 AM #392
      Looks like the Maxton extension. ☺️

      Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

    18. 05-10-2017 01:44 AM #393
      Quote Originally Posted by flipflp View Post
      Looks like the Maxton extension. ☺️

      Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      Yeah, looks like it too. Just wanted to make sure

    19. 05-10-2017 09:59 AM #394
      Quote Originally Posted by vdubfan35 View Post
      What spoiler extension is that? Looks good. And what springs did you go with? The set up looks perfect with the drop and wheel size, 18s or 19s?
      It is a Maxtondesign Spoiler. The car is resting on VWR springs and the wheels are 19x8.5 with 245 tires

    20. 05-10-2017 10:45 AM #395
      I'm so torn between Cadiz Blue and Oryx White. I've wanted a white car for along time and have pretty much always owned cars with color, mostly blue. I love the color of Cadiz Blue but the pearl effect of Oryx White is so subtle, it makes me want it even more.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    21. Member MiamiBourne's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      581
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf .:R
      05-10-2017 10:49 AM #396
      Quote Originally Posted by Argh Golf View Post
      I'm so torn between Cadiz Blue and Oryx White. I've wanted a white car for along time and have pretty much always owned cars with color, mostly blue. I love the color of Cadiz Blue but the pearl effect of Oryx White is so subtle, it makes me want it even more.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I originally wanted blue...got the white because I couldn't find any R at the time except white. I have grown to love the white. I still love the blue...lol. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't have the option at the time. Either color is nice.
      Oryx White Pearl | 6MT | S3 Res Delete | ECS Spacers 15mm/20mm | ED Springs
      Boomba Short Shifter | BMS Clutch Stop | Torque Solutions Shifter Cable Bushings
      Helix Soundbox | V1 w/VW-009 Blendmount | VCDS | Helix Dongle

      Instagram: @miamibournes_golfr

    22. 05-10-2017 11:04 AM #397
      Quote Originally Posted by jcsmk7R View Post
      It is a Maxtondesign Spoiler. The car is resting on VWR springs and the wheels are 19x8.5 with 245 tires

    23. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 6th, 2000
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      1,398
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf-R DSG
      05-10-2017 11:38 AM #398
      The Maxton spoiler. Relatively cheap and easy install.




    24. Member DestronR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2012
      Location
      Kennesaw, GA
      Posts
      105
      Vehicles
      NC MX5, MK7 R
      05-10-2017 07:32 PM #399





    25. 05-10-2017 07:57 PM #400
      Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBourne View Post
      Emmanuele Design Springs and some corner compression. These are 18" Cadiz with the ECS Flush Spacer kit (15mm front/20mm rear)
      Sweet, thanks. That is basically exactly what I have. Orxy, 18 and 19 Cadiz and ED springs (that I have yet to install). Soon though... Soon.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For advertising information click HERE

    Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •