Black Forest Industries is seeking a Certified VW/Audi Technician.
• Examines customer vehicles and identifies necessary vehicle repair and maintenance.
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications -- brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-needed basis.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintains an organized and neat bay.
• Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Minimum 2 years direct experience with VW/Audi vehicles -- certifications preferred. Valid in-state driver's license and clean driving record. Professional personal appearance and excellent communication skills.
The work environment here is relaxed yet focused and all salaried employees are eligible for paid vacation, paid sick days, significant employee discounts on all parts, and access to shop facilities. After predetermined intervals, performance evaluations are conducted and employees are given the opportunity to increase their pay through positive performance, in addition to periodic monetary bonuses based on performance. We do offer health and medical plan options for all full time employees.
Our pay structure is competitive within the industry and will be based on experience levels of each potential employee.
Please email resumes to email@example.com