Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: AWE Tuning S3 Turbo Outlet Pipe for 2013 GLI

1. Today 11:31 AM #1
      Does anyone have experience with this?

I have a boost leak and the intercooler pipe actually came off from the TOP after getting the car tuned.

http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-tuning...s-black-finish

According to the fitment guide it fits 2012 GLI models only. I know they are one in the same, but it is weird that they don't list 2013.

Any help would be appreciated!

Vehicles
      2012 MKVI Jetta
      Today 11:32 AM #2
      Do you have a 2013 or 2013.5? They're different motors with different turbo locations.
      BBS|Brembo|Driver Motorsport|FrankenTurbo|GIAC|KW Suspension|Neuspeed|Unitronic|Whiteline
      IG: all_things_bbj
      My F23T GLI Build Thread

3. Today 11:38 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by jshay View Post
      Do you have a 2013 or 2013.5? They're different motors with different turbo locations.
      Forgot to clarify. 2013. Wish I had the next gen engine.

WIth that being said, it should fit 100% right?

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC R-line, 2012 GLI Autobahn
      Today 12:21 PM #4
      I have an AWE on my 2012 GLI with the old gen motor. Fits like a glove 0 installation issues
      2010 CC R-line. 5% tint, Euro Clear Corners,ST Coilovers, Whiteline Adjustable Endlinks, Led interior lights, BSH Race Intake, R8 Coilpacks, Hoen lights, BrakePerformance Rotors, EBC Red Pads
      2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn- BSH, CTS Turbo, ST Coilovers,AWE, VMR V710 Wheels, Gloss Black Roof Wrap, GIAC Stage 2

5. Today 12:23 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by MrRline View Post
      I have an AWE on my 2012 GLI with the old gen motor. Fits like a glove 0 installation issues
      That is great. So this should fit my 2013 then right? I just didn't want to shell out 200 bones and have to send it back. Figured I would ask around before I did for precaution.

6. Today 01:52 PM #6
      Thanks everyone for the help. I just called AWE and they said it was fine. They just don't mark 2013 on there because of the confusion.