I'm regretfully selling my 1995 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe. This car is a DOHC five speed in Nitro Yellow Green (This is a RARE one year only colour offered on Neon Sport, Sport Coupe and ACR trims.)
The link below breaks down production numbers for 1995 NYG cars:
Being a Neon Sport Coupe this car has four wheel disc brakes with ABS, rear swaybar, perfomance ratio transmission, quick ratio steering, Power locks, Mirrors, A/C, etc. This car also has the rare optional Flash decor interior with high bolster seats. The only option my car is missing is cruise control, however I have most of the parts to install it if you're so inclined.
The factory tape deck died, so I upgraded it to a Factory Chrysler CD player from a 2000 Dodge ram. This car is in really good shape, and the paint has stood up great with only minor fading and no clearcoat peel (common with this colour) The interior is near mint with no major wear and a non smoking vehicle.
The car has 183,XXX kms .The car DOES NOT come with the 16" wheels (they aren't for sale either,) it's on 14" bubblesofts now. Also has a lot of Mopar Performance parts that were added (Mopar Hi-rate lowering springs, Mopar Performance computer, Mopar EGR Block off, Iceman Cold air intake, Mopar performance plug wires, SRT-4 shifter with booger bushings, etc.) Comes with a ton of spare parts with it as well.This car with the mods and the suspension makes this car a blast to drive.
Also included is a pair of "Euro market" amber colored front turn signals, bought brand new from the dealership. These are super rare to find, and are in excellent shape.
I have receipts for all the Mopar performance parts that were purchased through the Dodge Dealership I worked at. The parts are long discontinued through Mopar Performance and are getting harder and harder to find.
**Now for the downside, the car has a slight rattle in the motor, so essentially it will need a bottom end done on the motor. Still runs and drives though.
- Overall good shape, zero rust
- Rare Colour
- Lots of spare parts (Interior pieces, stock shifter, stock PCM, Brand new windshield and molding, spare front seat, brand new spare front licence plate bracket, full set of replacement decals (Dodge hood emblem, 16V DOHC hood decal, Neon and Sport Coupe trunk decals,) Mopar performance rear swaybar mounting kit, spare headlight gaskets, stock airbox, spare muffler, interior switches, throttle bodies, two spare SRT-4 shift knobs, spare turn signal and wiper switches, very rare 1995 leather wrapped steering wheel, spare fuel rail, etc.
- Stored undercover for most of its life - paint is in V.G.C
- No leaks, wind noises from windows, no rattles from the interior panels
- Have original owners manual, 1995 Neon VHS information tape, 1995 Dealer brochures, stacks of receipts, Dodge neon performance handbook, etc.
- Will need the rattle in the motor addressed
- Windshield has a circular crack in it, comes with an O.E.M Mopar windshield brand new in the box with molding.
- Will need tires eventually
- Do not have the original 14" sport wheels that were on the car originally
- front left corner of the bumper has a couple of scuffs
This is a unique and rare car and I want to see it go to a good home, please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or if you want additional information. The price might seem high for the car, but I have far more into the car then I'm asking.
I'm open to offers, please be reasonable and don't waste my time.
I will not sell anything separately, and the car comes with all of the parts I've got kicking around, bring a truck to load up all the spare parts!