Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Leftover parts from Brazil for sale

1. Member
      Vehicles
      '90 VW Fox Turbo, '93 Grand Cherokee V8
      07-12-2015 08:19 PM #1
      Hi all,

Though I can't order parts from Brazil until I'm there again, I have a couple of things left over from my last trip I'll be looking at letting go. As I come across any other items I'll include them on here as well. All prices include shipping to the USA or Canada.

1 - Short shifter kit - SOLD

2 - In-bumper fog lights

New set: SOLD

Used set: $50 shipped

Pics of the used set:

They fit into the bumper slots with some modification; you'll need to cut off the tow hooks from the rebar, drill holes to mount the fog lights onto it, and also cut holes into the bumper skin. They take H3 bulbs, which aren't included (neither is a wiring harness)

Intstallation example:

Last edited by alaincopter; 07-17-2015 at 08:24 PM.

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      VW Parati GL 87/88
      07-12-2015 08:39 PM #2
      Opa tranquilo? Cara tu consegue o acabamento do parachoque dianteiro por aí? aqui no Brasil tá impossível achar, quero aquele acabamento que fica entre o parachoque e a lata abaixo da grade.

Obrigado

abraço

3. Member
      Vehicles
      07-13-2015 07:40 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by pelado View Post
      Opa tranquilo? Cara tu consegue o acabamento do parachoque dianteiro por aí? aqui no Brasil tá impossível achar, quero aquele acabamento que fica entre o parachoque e a lata abaixo da grade.

Obrigado

abraço
      Oi amigo, infelizmente nao consigo. Boa sorte na busca. Abraco

4. Member
      Vehicles
      07-14-2015 06:52 AM #4
      New set of fog lights and short shifter sold; only the used set of fog lights is still available.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      07-17-2015 08:25 PM #5
      Added pictures of the used set of fogs

6. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      91 cabby, 81 vanagon, 2010 JSW
      10-15-2015 08:26 AM #6
      hey man i posted a thread about trying to get coil overs for a fox i will be purchasing in the next few days. and a member sent me your way, saying you are the contact for fox parts from brazil. do you happen to have any coil overs or can get your hands on a set?

7. Member
      Vehicles
      1998 VW Jetta TDI, 1987 VW Fox Coupe, 1989 Fox Wagon, 1990 Fox Sedan, 1990 Fox Coupe
      03-12-2016 08:16 AM #7
      Hey Buddy! It's Abel from back in the day. I used to message you about fox questions, I'm the guy that used to have a coupe blue 87 until I sold it, now, years later I got back into the fox community, I could really use your help, I messaged you a few weeks ago regarding side pop out door glass and coilovers, I recently bought a second fox, I need both (wagon) talillights, I want original OEM, could you help me out man? I would really appreciate it. Also wanting both mirrors.

By the way, I'm messaging you on here because your PM box is full, vortex won't let me message you privately.

Thanks for your time!!
      Cheers

8. Member
      Vehicles
      03-18-2016 09:53 AM #8
      Hey there vdubswaggin and DieselTPower, sorry my inbox was full for a few days there, just been super busy until today. vdubswaggin - unfortunately at the moment I don't have access to any parts especially large parts like suspension, I really can only ship them when visiting Brazil myself to ensure everything goes smoothly, and I don't really know when I'd be going back. I see someone else selling a custom made set here in the classifieds, might be worth looking into.

Abel - nice to hear from you, and glad to hear you're back! Unfortunately like mentioned above at the moment I don't know when I'd be going back to Brazil, and really I only ship parts when I'm down there myself as too much can go wrong otherwise. I'm afraid for the moment the usual sources are your best bet... my inbox should now be empty too. Good luck on the search man, and welcome back

For advertising information click HERE