VAGKRAFT is back in it's 9th year, continuing with a two day format at the Powerade Center in Brampton Ontario - August 15th and 16th, 2015.
- Auto X using the entire lot of the powerade center
- Select vendors will be on site
- Free admission to spectate
- Judged Car Show with over 30 classes
- Exhibition Area (non judged) on the show grounds
- Sound Off
- Food trucks
- Vagkraft Swag and Merch
- The John DiBattista Foundation swag and giveaways
- Raffles and Prizes
- DJ Dwight on the German OEM stage
- Over 3 dozen vendors and sponsors on site including The Source, Humberview VW, SEM, LukaSportz and more
- Portion of Proceeds to go to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
Go HERE to register. Payment can be made online via Paypal, in person before the show (contact us HERE for details), or the day of during check in.
Spots for some events will be limited, so please regsiter early. For car show entrants, please fill out the registration form as accuratly as possible. Plesae see the judging criteria HERE for more details. Cars wishing to Dyno must be Front or Rear wheel drive only (or have the ability to disengage AWD for purposes of the Dyno), and are classed together.
New for 2015 - Car LIMBO with all proceeds going to the John DiBattista Foundation, sponsored by German OEM. Register on Sunday for the car limbo competition - think that you are the lowest of the low? Winner will get bragging rights, swag and trophy!
If you wish to volunteer (we are always looking for people to help), please visit this PAGE. All volunteers receive:
- Free Admission to the Show
- Free Volunteer TShirt (limited edition colour) and Swag
- Free refreshments
- Free lunch
If you have any questions about the show, or are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us HERE
Lastly, for any avid (or horrible) golfers, you can join us out on the links August 25th as we accompany the John DiBattista Foundation on the greens at Eagles Nest Golf Club for 9 holes of Golf and Dinner. Proceeds will continue to be donated to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, in hopes that the JDBF will surpass it's $10,000 donation from last year. Click HERE for more infomation or go to http://birdeasepro.com/jdbf to register.
See everyone out in August!
The VAGKRAFT Team