VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Fox Forum Users Photo Gallery: Pics Only, Please

370K views 565 replies 235 participants last post by  Banned wagon 
#1 ·
Fox Forum Users Photo Gallery

This thread is so the Fox forum members can post pictures of their cars to share with everyone. It will make a good resource for people to get ideas of how to mod or style their Fox.
1. ONLY post pictures of Foxes.
2. If not your Fox, state otherwise.
3. No commenting on peoples cars in here. This is a Photo Album only.
*Note: Our Brazillian counterparts are by far, more than welcome also.
Foxes, Voyages, Paratis, Saveiros and Gols.

#330 ·
"I think it looks pretty good...but it would look better about an inch lower (if you have photochopping skills, feel free!, I'd love to see what Im aiming for)"

Hey it's a pretty rough photoshop edit but here's what it would roughly look like lowered a little bit.
:p Good lookin car, I like those wheels.

#341 · (Edited)
#348 ·
Just another day...

PO gave me a roof rack that he forgot about. It's kinda cool, a yakima, but really the rear is all I need as far as hauling stuff goes, so I might take it off for now. It'd be nice for trips though.

And for good measure, heres a picture of my dad's '67 chevelle ss. I know Alain wanted to see it!

#350 ·
Thanks Alain! The chevelle came out out pretty damn good IMO, and yup, you guessed it, black vinyl top, just like it was when my Dad first bought it back when he was my age.

It was originally teal with a gold/brown interior. We've been slowly transforming the interior black. He refurbished the original seats with new springs, cushions, and leather recently. He says it used to do high 11's with the 396, so maybe he'll break into the 10's with the new 402. We wont find out til next summer though. Still a lot to get done mechanically.

This post has been deleted