VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

*BLOW-OUT* on APR Front Mount Intercoolers for B5 1.8T - $799.95

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  FenderRollerGuy 
#1 ·

The guy that has made a great name for himself in the South and Central Texas area rolling fenders (my feedback HERE and HERE and HERE speaks for itself) is now offering you the same great pricing and service on APR Front Mount Intercooler Kits for your B5 Passat 1.8T and B5 Audi A4 1.8T. These kits are *IN STOCK* and can be picked up from my location in Universal City, Texas or I can ship them to you *SAME DAY* (if ordered before 3PM CST). Need more info on the APR FMIC Kits? See below:

FRG is pleased to announce that we're now offering the APR Front Mount Intercooler for your B5 Passat and B5 Audi A4 1.8T. The construction and advanced design techniques used in the APR Intercooler sets this kit apart from all others on the market. Utilizing such technologies as a top-bottom feed core, custom mandrel bent plumbing, and innovative cast endtanks with internal vaning, the APR Intercooler has produced excellent results in testing.

The conditions of one test that was performed is as follows: at 20 PSI of pressure with a vehicle speed of 70 MPH, and an elevation of approximately 500 feet above sea level. Under these conditions the internal flow was measured at 720 CFM. Also at those conditions, with an input temp of 240º F, the intercooler was quite effective; cooling the output air to 126º F. While doing this, the intercooler measured a pressure drop of only .58 PSI.

Equally as impressive with the APR Intercooler was the external pressure drop (the amount of air pressure behind the intercooler) of only 1.01 PSI. This helps to allow airflow to other critical parts of the car such as the radiator and A/C condenser. While the internal pressure drop is important, the external pressure drop is often overlooked. Most other intercooler kits commonly cause 1.5 to 2 pounds of pressure drop, hindering the radiator from effectively doing its job of cooling the engine.

Includes:

- APR Custom Silicone Intake Hoses
- All Associated Brackets and Hardware
- APR Cast End Tanks with Internal Vaning
- Top-Bottom Feed Extruded Aluminum Core
- Mandrel-Bent, Powder-Coated Stainless Steel Plumbing

- $799.95 + $45 UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states)

- These can be ordered with PayPal or major credit card. FREE SHIPPING THROUGH THIS WEEKEND ONLY (LOWER 48).

- Order Info: 210-802-5886

- PayPal: fenderrollerguy@gmail.com

DID I MENTION THAT THESE KITS SHIP SAME DAY?!?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.