1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild?
Bahn Brenner Motorsports
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when you sent it out did you get it back?
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? Standard rebuild, performance options, paint, etc.
GT-70 rebuild, Superwide Cogbelt, RSR Outlet, RS/RSR Porting, Installation of 65mm Pulley
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip groove repairs?
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of materials/workmanship?
Very much so. It was a sight to see.
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service?
Absolutely, great customer service. I even treated them to lunch.
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance upgrades?
Even in the break-in period I was peeing my pants!
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return the charger for warranty work? If not, why not?
Due to me choosing a 65mm pulley the warranty was void (perfectly ok with that)
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work.
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service.