1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild?
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when you sent it out did you get it back?
a little over 6 weeks after the time of ordering.
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? Standard rebuild, performance options, paint, etc.
GT rebuild with full port and polish.
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip groove repairs?
Non-that I was informed about
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of materials/workmanship?
NO, it got worse. When I shipped it out I was getting about 3psi of boost after I finally got it back it did not put out any boost.
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service?
NO, They sent me the wrong supercharger rebuild the first time around. I then had to pay to ship it back to them and have the correct one sent back down to me. I ended up having to pay for shipping 4 times.
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance upgrades?
NO, after the rebuild I got 0 boost out of the charger.
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return the charger for warranty work? If not, why not?
Non-that I was made aware of. There wasn’t event any paper work to let me know what they had done or if there were any problems.
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work.
Less the 1
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service.
Less then 1
One very pissed off BBM customer. I ended up taking it to a local shop who told me that the insides had been botched so bad they were surprised that it had not grenaded on me. After spending over $2000 on the rebuild I had to spend another $3500 going with another solution. Avoid BBM if you can.