1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild? KompressorKanada!!!
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when you sent it out did you get it back? I shipped slow to him, but once in hand, David had my charger massaged and returned in 7 days, exactly what I had been told.
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? (Standard rebuild, performance options, paint, etc.) Complete rebuild, stage4 porting, flat black,.lovely.
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip groove repairs? No Repairs, but a new dispacer was used, as mine was crap. I wondered what that rattling noise was...(j/k)
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of materials/workmanship? You're Joking, Right?? 110%!
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service? The only thing better than a killer quality charger rebuild is the experience of dealing with a consummate professional.
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance upgrades? Well, how does 256 on the MFA at 5900rpm with a 68mm pulley sound?? Um ..... Yes.
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return the charger for warranty work? If not, why not? Yes it did, but i nullified that myself by chucking the factory pulley (of course, only AFTER the 1500mile break-in period...).
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work. 10+
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service. As more than one person has already stated...."this one goes to E-lev-en...."!
I almost get tired of saying it.....but use ONLY KK for your G-lader needs. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]