1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild?
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when
you sent it out did you get it back?
Two days to do the work, four days total with shipping
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? Standard rebuild,
performance options, paint, etc.?
I had the oem rebuild with stage 4 port polish and rallye outlet
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip
No repairs were required, charger had 100k original miles on it
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of
Absolutely, the charger looked brand new externally and the outlet
was seriously massaged.
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service?
Yes, David answered the phone when I called with questions and
answered anything I threw at him. They got the charger in and out
with stage 4 port polish in less than two days- that's customer
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost
level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance
I did not check boost prior to the rebuild, it seemed to pull good,
two months with it installed now and I am making 15psi with a
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return
the charger for warranty work? If not, why not?
Yes, 6 months, but I installed the 68mm pulley so the warranty is
voided. So far I have had no warranty issues.
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work.
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service.
Modified by JIMMYJOEGG at 5:58 PM 12-20-2004