1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild? BBM
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when you sent it out did you get it back? 2.5 weeks (most was shipping time from ALABAMA, actual time in shop was only about 4 days)
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? rebuild with port work
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip groove repairs? none
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of materials/workmanship?yes
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service? over the top!
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance upgrades? smaller pulley = more boost
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return the charger for warranty work? If not, why not?
Well, the charger came with no warranty due to the smaller pulley, however, the guys at BBM were willing to check my charger out when I noticed and oil leak about 2 weeks after installing. So far still dont know where the oil leak is coming from, but they made no issues about checking it out for me, even though it technically didn't come with a warranty. These guys are AWESOME, don't hesitate to do business with them!
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work. 10
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service.10
Customer service is great, and they are even willing to do custom stuff for you. Props to the guys (and girls) at BBM!
And a BIG Thanks from Erin & Daniel (Mobile, AL)