1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild?
Bahn Brenner Motorsport
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when you sent it out did you get it back?
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? Standard rebuild, performance options, paint, etc.
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip groove repairs?
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of materials/workmanship?
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service?
Yes, very professional
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance upgrades?
Yes, about what was promised ahead of time
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return the charger for warranty work? If not, why not?
1 year warranty, (no change in pulley sizing…yet)
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work.
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service.
10+ - Nice Guys, good service
Modified by BMDave at 4:03 PM 3-23-2004