1) Who did you send your charger to for a rebuild?
2) What was the turnaround time? i.e., how many days from when you sent it out did you get it back?
HAD IT BACK IN MY HANDS IN 4 DAYS
3) What rebuild services did you have performed? Standard rebuild, performance options, paint, etc.
4) Were any repairs needed at the time of rebuild, such as apex strip groove repairs?
SOME MINOR REPAIR, CALLED TO TELL ME ABOUT AND MOVED ON.
1) In General, are you happy with the quality of materials/workmanship?
2) Are you happy with the rebuilder's customer service?
3) Was there an improvement in charger performance (i.e. boost level) as a result of the rebuild, or as a result of the performance upgrades?
WENT FROM 9LBS WITH A 68MM TO 12LBS STOCK PULLEY
4) Did the rebuild come with a warranty? If so, have you had to return the charger for warranty work? If not, why not?
IT DID COME WITH A WARRENTY. NO WARRENTY WORK REQUIRED!
1) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of work.
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the quality of customer service.
ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS WITH BBM. THEY HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL WITH THIS AND MANY OTHER THINGS. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]