2) about 2 weeks
3) It was rebuilt and porting
4) Standard wear items
1) It was okay. You can see it was a rush job.
2) Customer service was horrible he only answered sales calls. If you had a charger there or wanted post-sale support... Good luck!
3) Close to the same. Replaced the silencer and I think that helped more.
4) It had a 6 month warranty, but started to make a funny noise right around 4 months. He said it wasn't a problem, but the noise got a lot louder after the warranty was up...
1) Quality of work: 3
2) Quality of customer service: 1