VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

COMPLETE 2001 ALH Manual Tdi Swap ($1200 OBO)

478 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  formerfreeagent 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys what I have for sale is a complete ALH TDi swap from a 2001 VW Jetta. The vehicle was in an accident, collided with a dear, and I bought the car after the crash to put the swap into my wife's mk1 rabbit. Unfortunately plans have changed, work is forcing me to move to SFO and I now longer have the space,time or funding to complete the swap planned. My loss your gain, yada yada, here's the details cars has 264K, the previous owner told me it had been meticulously maintained cranks freely however without a cooling system I never started or drove the car. What I have is the entire engine and transmission, still mated together all the accessories, ECU, complete engine harness and fusebox, gauge cluster, pedal box, shifter tower and cables, key, and ignition.

I have the ability to pallet and arrange freight through my work at the purchaser expense. I'm asking $800 OBO plus freight. I'm located in AZ if your interested in a local pickup or arranging your own freight. I'll upload pictures as I can.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.